Marvel Universe stuff

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
if anyone was smart, they'd make a DrDoom trilogy where he wins the first two movies

This is a legit solid idea to keep the MCU fresh and on track with its "each piece has a different flavor" thing it has going on. Villain-based movies can be pretty damn interesting if done correctly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is a legit solid idea to keep the MCU fresh and on track with its "each piece has a different flavor" thing it has going on. Villain-based movies can be pretty damn interesting if done correctly.
It's why I wanted a Sinister Six movie.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So looks like we have an Eternals and Nova movie coming, but what gets me hard is they are working on Moon Knight! These are going to be Phase 4 movies, which starts with Spidey 2 after the next Avengers movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fedor

<Banned>
IXBA7Oi.jpg

• 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
CGI isn't done yet OK Fedor? Her butt will be beautiful after the final pass.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Am I the only one who is meh about brie larson? I think she's just average in all categories including her acting

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't know if I've ever seen anything she was a major character in. She's attractive, but this is the internet bro. All opinions on female attractiveness must be exaggerated.

"Oh my god. Brie Larson. I would do terrible things to every inch of her and then I would eat the leftovers from those all terrible things directly out of her asshole, while wearing a leash"
or
"What the fuck is Brie Larson? She looks like Sigourney Weaver had sex with the predator, got stuck during childbirth and they had to punch her out of the womb with adamantium knuckles. Gross"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

I don't know if I've ever seen anything she was a major character in. She's attractive, but this is the internet bro. All opinions on female attractiveness must be exaggerated.

"Oh my god. Brie Larson. I would do terrible things to every inch of her and then I would eat the leftovers from those all terrible things directly out of her asshole, while wearing a leash"
or
"What the fuck is Brie Larson? She looks like Sigourney Weaver had sex with the predator, got stuck during childbirth and they had to punch her out of the womb with adamantium knuckles. Gross"
Sigourney weaver in alien or Sigourney weaver in galaxy quest?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
So I'm incredibly late to the game with buying the DVDs etc for the MCU. Couple Questions. DId you guys buy the phase 1 or phase 2 boxset with extra goodies? If so was it worth it? Any idea of a phase three collectible boxset and if so will it be 4k or blu ray? I feel like with the move to 4k and age of blu ray, Disney is going to release some absurd all in one bundle of the movies after IW2.

j00t

i bought the torrent that i can exhange for different resolution whenever i want. does that help?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The first Marvel movie available in 4k was Guardians of the Galaxy 2. So as of right now, your 4k options are limited to GotG2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, & Thor: Ragnarok. Black Panther comes out on 4k on the 15th.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Avengers: Infinity War
Thor: Ragnarok
Captain America: Civil War
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Avengers
Iron Man
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Iron Man 2
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Incredible Hulk
Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Black Panther
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Iron Man 3

rank em

• 1Dislike

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You already did.

Though I loved Civil War a little better than Ragnarok. And also Winter Soldier better than the first Guardians. You really think that Guardians 2 is worse than Hulk, 1st cap & iron man 2? Ugh. It's almost as good as the first GotG, IMHO.

Brad2770

Avengers: Infinity War
Thor: Ragnarok
Captain America: Civil War
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Avengers
Iron Man
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Iron Man 2
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Incredible Hulk
Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Black Panther
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Iron Man 3

rank em

I like to look at them as one giant movie. Yeah, there are some slow parts, but it’s all good and wouldn’t be as good if parts were missing. Can’t wait for the giant phase 1 box set.

• 1Solidarity