Marvel Universe stuff

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm interested in this. Gyllenhaal is a good actor, so he should do a very convincing villain.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Even if you hate him, you'll only have to see his face for half the movie!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The only time Mysterio was cool was on a crossover
wolverine-70-kitty-pryde.jpg

wolverine-v3-70-dead-villains-1.jpg

wolverine-v3-70-dead-villains-2.jpg

wolverine-v3-70-dead-villains-3.jpg

wolverine-v3-70-dead-villains-4.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Except for the part where it is Jubilee that fights him for half an hour. She ain't that good.

EDIT: Wait. Please tell me that isn't Cyclops. That art is fucking horrible if so.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Except for the part where it is Jubilee that fights him for half an hour. She ain't that good.

EDIT: Wait. Please tell me that isn't Cyclops. That art is fucking horrible if so.

Mark Millar also fucked up in that "Logan stop please..."

It should have been "Wolvie, stop please..."

Any xmen fan knows thats Jubes nickname for him.

And yea Mcnivens art is "gritty"

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Mark Millar also fucked up in that "Logan stop please..."

It should have been "Wolvie, stop please..."

Any xmen fan knows thats Jubes nickname for him.

And yea Mcnivens art is "gritty"

Oh shut the fuck up you chink eyed faggot. The voices are clearly through the Mysterio facade, of which was precluded by the murder of the entire team in spite of Wolverine having the highest of senses in the known comic verse.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh shut the fuck up you chink eyed faggot. The voices are clearly through the Mysterio facade, of which was precluded by the murder of the entire team in spite of Wolverine having the highest of senses in the known comic verse.
and this is towards the end of the sequence when the illusion has faded, or is that too difficult for you to follow?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Wow.... that's freaking crazy. I was trying to remember and did a little googling but is it possible that the Sinister 6 could bring on something? I'm thinking they'll do something like that while they start building a up bigger fight down the road such as Dr. Doom or Galactus. Don't forget, you have Adam Warlock cooking as well so that's gotta lead to something.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Galactus isn't really a good movie villain. The bad guys exist to be defeated, but what makes them interesting is the time we spend with them. Thanos is a great character because we spent so much time with him to learn his point of view. How much screen time is going to spent with Galactus talking about how hungry he is for those planetary nom noms? Galactus is more of a countdown clock that the heroes race against, as opposed to someone like Thanos or Doom.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
and this is towards the end of the sequence when the illusion has faded, or is that too difficult for you to follow?
Clearly it's not a black and white transition, given Bullseye is visually the one calling him Logan. Is it really me who can't follow?

Mysterio once made She-Hulk see the fuckin starship Enterprise flying through New York.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I have to agree with Lanx on this. Mysterio is allowing the illusion to drop as Jubilee is dying. Its the first bit of dialog Wolverine gets to hear that isn't tampered with. Not only is it the words spoken but I would imagine its in her actual voice as well when Wolverine still confused says, "Huh?", as hes looking down at Bullseye's body just before he sees it is Jubilee and puts it all together during Mysterio's gotcha moment.

I also agree that Jubilee lasting 90 minutes with Wolverine is absurd.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks like Disney is gonna have to fight Comcast for Fox now. We may not get a X-men filled MCU.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige Promises Different Incarnations of Characters After Avengers 4

As speculated, things will change for the marvel universe after avengers 4. Hopefully they don't completely follow the sjw shit job they did on the comics side for years now.
On the other hand it would send a clear message as box offices drop like a rock and the same excuses can't be used for previously stand-alone examples as they'd now have a whole universe tainted by it.

Sterling

El Presidente
On the other hand it would send a clear message as box offices drop like a rock and the same excuses can't be used for previously stand-alone examples as they'd now have a whole universe tainted by it.
Would rather something that I cared about less be what turns it around though.

spronk

FPS noob
i'd love an mcu where thor is a chick, spider man is a gay mexican illegal immigrant, captain america is a pansexual tranny, and iron man is a wakandan teenage girl. would cut hours of movie time per year and i could just rewatch 2008-2019 MCU every year. 10 years of MCU is good enough, realistically at this point they are bound to just fuck it up worse and worse no matter what so may as well blame it on that.

the only real bummer would be never getting a great hulk movie.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
the only real bummer would be never getting a great hulk movie.

Even if they don't go SJW-stupid with it I still bet we'll never get a good Hulk movie. Knowing them , they Amedaeus Cho that shit all up. And I'm torn on if a Cho Hulk could work well in the movies, but it would give them the "Look, an Asian character!" card.