Marvel Universe stuff

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Spider-verse has me more excited then Homecoming, hoping it does well and maybe we can finally get some Scarlet Spider and Spider Punk in the future. It also appears Peter Parker is Sam Raimi's version by that train scene so good stuff there. The halftone on Spider Noir is a nice touch as well.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chris Evans Officially Wraps Playing Captain America
Chris Evans on Thursday announced he has officially hung up his shield.

After playing Captain America for nearly a decade, Evans tweeted that it was over.

"Officially wrapped on Avengers 4. It was an emotional day to say the least. Playing this role over the last 8 years has been an honor. To everyone in front of the camera, behind the camera, and in the audience, thank you for the memories! Eternally grateful," Evans tweeted.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So yeah, he's dead. Hope he wields Mjolnir before he dies.
well new Mjolnir 2.0 doesn't have the enchantment, it's just mega powerful, so i guess anyone could (if they could withstand the power, that is)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Damn. Well, he made it nearly a full century, and got to live to see his creations take over literally all of popular culture for the last decade. Not a bad note to go out on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Whoops, didn't see it here. Just posted a thread. Oh well, whatever, the man deserves his own thread anyway.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Who is going to cameo at his funeral?

But seriously, the man is a legend. Who would would have thought his and Kirby's doodles back in the 60s would become the multi-billion dollar juggernaut it is now?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The sheer amount of now iconic characters he created or co-created is astounding.

He will be miss but always remembered through his creations.

His biggest contribution to comics is that he created heroes with character flaws, or with issues they had to deal with in their normal life.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse is playing at one of my local theaters today. Well, technically they had a single showing at 2pm. I didn't see that until after the fact. Then it supposedly comes out on the 13th, but in very limited distribution. I want to see it, but have to figure out when and where.