Marvel Universe stuff

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cute but I was expecting the kid to fall and hit the dad in the face on the way down or something.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
that video doesn't answer how wolverine can climb mountains. would not fap again.

• 2Worf

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So Variety is reporting that Disney's new streaming service will include limited (6-8 episodes long) series set in the MCU. Similar to what they did for Netflix with the twist that these will be about much more.major characters. Loki and Scarlet Witch in particular are mentioned and yes they would feature Tom Hidelston or Elizabeth Olsen etc. reprising their film roles.

Sounds like they are blurring the line between 'TV' and 'Movie' while also taking a cue from modern comics in featuring one-off stories or limited series with various fan favorite characters.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So Variety is reporting that Disney's new streaming service will include limited (6-8 episodes long) series set in the MCU. Similar to what they did for Netflix with the twist that these will be about much more.major characters. Loki and Scarlet Witch in particular are mentioned and yes they would feature Tom Hidelston or Elizabeth Olsen etc. reprising their film roles.

Sounds like they are blurring the line between 'TV' and 'Movie' while also taking a cue from modern comics in featuring one-off stories or limited series with various fan favorite characters.

That could be good. The smaller episode number would certainly be better than Netflix MU's dragged out seasons.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Sign me up. I'd buy that service right now if I could.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
if they can get the MCU stars to do 6-8 episode shows I'll sign up day 1 for sure, that is fucking brilliant

assuming the writing isn't shit though, the first ones have to be amazing or people will just assume all the rest are bad

Would love one with Groot and Rocket

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Were we not expecting the guy in charge of the comic universe to not be in charge of the extension of the comic universe which originally had those very parts in the universe?

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
My only hope is that if they are gonna use Doctor Doom, they don't kill him off like so most other villains.

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Read an article that they found a director for Eternals, not sure if it is a movie or series, i had no idea there was anything in the works but i would be happy to see more Eternals and celestial content.