Marvel Universe stuff

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Far From Home ended with spider-man's identity being revealed.

Time for the next movie to be The Adventures of Night Monkey, Pierre Parkey.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
If Sony takes Spider-man out of the MCU, I hope it crash and burn and they end up selling what would then be an almost worthless IP back to Disney.

Disney can afford to not have Spider-man, they have a solid roster even without him. They can introduce many more characters, and eventually the X-Men.

I do understand Sony not wanting to split revenues, and maybe wanting more control to use him in their own cinematic universe that they are trying to build with Venom, Kraven, Black Cat and Sable. The thing is a lot of what defines this version of Spider-man and made it so fun and charming is how he relates to the rest of the MCU.

Could they somehow manage to make a good movie with the character stripped of all his MCU experience, relationships? Maybe, but I have yet to see a make a good movie period.

As I said at the beginning, if Sony takes him out the MCU, I hope it crash and burns and returns to the MCU.

• 1Like
If Sony takes Spider-man out of the MCU, I hope it crash and burn and they end up selling what would then be an almost worthless IP back to Disney.

Disney can afford to not have Spider-man, they have a solid roster even without him. They can introduce many more characters, and eventually the X-Men.

I do understand Sony not wanting to split revenues, and maybe wanting more control to use him in their own cinematic universe that they are trying to build with Venom, Kraven, Black Cat and Sable. The thing is a lot of what defines this version of Spider-man and made it so fun and charming is how he relates to the rest of the MCU.

Could they somehow manage to make a good movie with the character stripped of all his MCU experience, relationships? Maybe, but I have yet to see a make a good movie period.

As I said at the beginning, if Sony takes him out the MCU, I hope it crash and burns and returns to the MCU.
Lol get a grip incel.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Marvel absolutely has all the cards in this. They made a deal with Sony and it worked and now they get to say that feige is the lynchpin. Without him there's no billion dollar revenue. So Disney gets to play hardball and Sony just has to take it. Which is exactly why Sony is like, hey we'd like to work with marvel again but feige doesn't want to play anymore.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Tony gone
Cap gone
Vision gone
Widow gone
Thor replaced
Hulk cucked
Strange cucked
Spiderman removed.

i dunno how the MCU has a solid lineup anymore.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Tony gone
Cap gone
Vision gone
Widow gone
Thor replaced
Hulk cucked
Strange cucked
Spiderman removed.

yea, MCU is trash garbage anyway, MCU had a good 10years

don't forget stan lee is dead, ppl will go emo when they can't find the stan lee cameo

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Marvel absolutely has all the cards in this. They made a deal with Sony and it worked and now they get to say that feige is the lynchpin. Without him there's no billion dollar revenue. So Disney gets to play hardball and Sony just has to take it. Which is exactly why Sony is like, hey we'd like to work with marvel again but feige doesn't want to play anymore.

yeah i saw a lot of people saying "a ha this statement confirms that Disney are the assholes here!" but i totally took it to mean the opposite... my take is:

when the original Sony + Marvel deal was finalized, Avengers: Age of Ultron hadn't even come out yet. MCU Phase 2 was doing alright, but Thor: The Dark World was a bit of a dud and Guardians in the Galaxy was great but to most of the industry probably looked like it was as fluke and wasn't going to be the sort of thing with successful sequels. those were the only two MCU movies put out in 2014, so yeah. if they had made the deal with perfect foresight, then Sony would have gotten a MUCH worse deal than they ended up getting. i'm pretty sure Sony is just "disappointed" that they aren't getting the same lucky deal they got last time.

• 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yea, MCU is trash garbage anyway, MCU had a good 10years

don't forget stan lee is dead, ppl will go emo when they can't find the stan lee cameo
thats right, even Lee isnt around to give any credibility to this phase 4 shit. people like Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet cant even come up with a good counter to the shit on the horizon. come on dude, come out of your hidehole and explain to us how Marvel is totes a solid franchise now?
Feige dun goofed.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
thats right, even Lee isnt around to give any credibility to this phase 4 shit. people like Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet cant even come up with a good counter to the shit on the horizon. come on dude, come out of your hidehole and explain to us how Marvel is totes a solid franchise now?
Feige dun goofed.
no.png

• 2Garbage
  • 1Rustled
Tony gone
Cap gone
Vision gone
Widow gone
Thor replaced
Hulk cucked
Strange cucked
Spiderman removed.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to introduce some new DIVERSE superheros.

Are you cucks excited for an X-People film packed with even more gay-persecution metaphors than when they were directed by a literal child-raping faggot? If you enjoyed the recasting of Human Torch as a person of color, I bet you can't wait to see the adventures of the Fantastic Four starring the Invisible Transwoman and Mx. Fantastic.

Unfortunately for civilization, most of you slack-jawed dipshits will still be lining up to see this shit opening night, stuffing your fat faces with popcorn and clapping like good little puppets when 90 pound Natalie Portman picks up Thors hammer and shows the boys a thing or two about girl power SO STUNNING AND BRAVE. I can't even imagine the round of applause you subhumans will deliver for Blade as he slays vampires WHILST GIVING PRAISE TO ALLAH for his SUPERCAPABLE abilities.

The future of this world certainly looks bright.

• 2Salty
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll wait until the Marvel Last Jedi actually happens before writing off Marvel Phase IX. You're not DC comics level until you actually lie down in shit, roll around in it, and then put the recording of it in theaters.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users
Big daddy Disney using Orwellian tactics to control the narrative.

Can't say it isn't effective. Certainly worked on some of you braindead cuckboys.

• 3Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Salty

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

why the fuck is this fag mentioning stan lee? he's fucking dead, leave his necro twitter alone

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Given that the Kingpin was used in Daredevil for Netflix, what is the status of Spiderman TV/streaming rights? Could Disney do a Tom Holland Disney+ series for the MCU?

Sevens

Log Wizard
Tony gone
Cap gone
Vision gone
Widow gone
Thor replaced
Hulk cucked
Strange cucked
Spiderman removed.

All of those characters, with the exception of Spiderman and maybe Hulk, were second and third teir comic books. Feige took the literal shit of the Marvel comics and turned them into one of the most successful movie franchises ever with the final movie in the run as the biggest grossing movie ever. I have no doubts about his ability to take the MCU to even greater heights with the likes of FF and X-men....with that being said, Yeah I think Disney's SJW bullshit being shoved down his throat (and yes I do believe this is being foisted on Feige) can and will ruin the next run of MCU movies.

• 4Like
  • 1Garbage

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Tony gone
Cap gone
Vision gone
Widow gone
Thor replaced
Hulk cucked
Strange cucked
Spiderman removed.

Here's hope. Outside of Hulk and Spiderman were any of these characters worth shit until they made them worth shit?

• 3Like