Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I agree that this is a lot of posturing for both sides, and it's beneficial for both to work something out.

I think it will end up with something with Sony giving Marvel a bigger share of the profits in exchange for the ability to use Spider-man in their universe. Most likely with a script approval from Marvel just for the aspect concerning Spider-man so he's used in a consistent manner and no lasting changes is made to the character.
according to this video i mentioned
Sony offered 70/30 with disney getting 30% but no Venomverse and they turned it down. they want venom too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this little faggot made a silly protest by "unfollowing" Sony on Instagram. it was a pretty weak protest, but it was enough for the clickbait media to write about it.
i do hope he does more faggoty shit so he gets fired and learn how easily replaceable you can be at Sony.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
this little faggot made a silly protest by "unfollowing" Sony on Instagram. it was a pretty weak protest, but it was enough for the clickbait media to write about it.
i do hope he does more faggoty shit so he gets fired and learn how easily replaceable you can be at Sony.
Doubt he was following Sony to begin with. Sounds like fake news from the usual gaggle of Disney fan boy faggots.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty

spronk

FPS noob
wait who is the bigger faggot, the 22 year old actor who can bang any supermodel he wants and posts a funny instagram picture along with his co-star for 3 movies that made over $4 billion or the 47 year old adult man who is raging hard about it for reasons i can't fathom?

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wait who is the bigger faggot, the 22 year old actor who can bang any supermodel he wants and posts a funny instagram picture along with his co-star for 3 movies that made over $4 billion or the 47 year old adult man who is raging hard about it for reasons i can't fathom?
yes i am ENRAGED! not really, i am just pointing out how silly these celebs are and that this little faggot in particular is treading on thin ice when Sony will just Garfield him in an instant.

• 2Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That little shit will be just fine if Sony fires him, he's definitely going to be in this coming generation of big male leads, whether he keeps putting on the red and blue spandex or not. He's lined up to be Nathan Drake for Uncharted already, for example, and you only give that role to a 23-year old if you intend for him to be the face of a pretty long and successful franchise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That little shit will be just fine if Sony fires him, he's definitely going to be in this coming generation of big male leads, whether he keeps putting on the red and blue spandex or not. He's lined up to be Nathan Drake for Uncharted already, for example, and you only give that role to a 23-year old if you intend for him to be the face of a pretty long and successful franchise.
its risky though, he might think he's winning points with Disney and maybe he is in the short term, but when you publicly shit on corporate, even if its your rival. it could backfire and cause a company to think twice about hiring you.

• 1Salty

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
its risky though, he might think he's winning points with Disney and maybe he is in the short term, but when you publicly shit on corporate, even if its your rival. it could backfire and cause a company to think twice about hiring you.
Possibly, but then we find out that corporate is just fine hiring people they know are pedophiles and rapists and whatever else we haven't heard about, but they probably have. So a simple unfollow probably isn't a very big deal when half their stars (and the suits) are, apparently, followers of Moloch and cannibals. At least that's what MusicForFish tells me!

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Possibly, but then we find out that corporate is just fine hiring people they know are pedophiles and rapists and whatever else we haven't heard about, but they probably have. So a simple unfollow probably isn't a very big deal when half their stars (and the suits) are, apparently, followers of Moloch and cannibals. At least that's what MusicForFish tells me!
this is true, Disney couldnt even fire that pedo from Guardians of The Galaxy because he made them money. i need to start a "Fuck Disney" thread one of these days.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holland by all accounts loved working with RDJ and the other main cast guys. I think its safe to say he knows what a SM movie without Disney involvement would end up being like and probably does not want what happened to Toby to happen to him, which is what would occur. Sony would basically have to soft reboot so much shit to make another Holland SM movie work and they would lose all the writing input from the most successful part of the MCU crew as well. We have seen how that pans out with them burning down FF and SM franchises both twice a piece already. If Molina was not so fucking awesome in SM2, we would not even be talking about the Toby movies at this point. Holland might make the Sony overlords angry, but Disney owns all of the rest of the known universe and even if all he does is get side work from them he is probably better off than going down with the ship at Sony. Its a ballsy but smart move on his part. Plus if he does get blackballed, he has made enough money to go bang hotties in vacation spots for the foreseeable future. Plus he is talented and this is the first time he has ever caused grief for his company...… unlike say Black Valkrie, Tree Larson, and on and on with the woke vagina crowd. He will be just fine.

Sony SHOULD get more money, but they have to be realistic. They got lucky with Hardy making an otherwise shitty Venom movie watchable. Every other successful entry into the comic genre in the last ten years by them has had MCU invested in it. A small slice of billion dollar movies is more than they are going to get on their own, especially if the Mouse is willing to take on more of the cost of production and cut them in on some of the merchandising as part of a deal. Let Hardy and Holland ham it up on the screen with the better MCU writers behind it and it will be ridiculously successful and make gobs of money for anyone remotely connected to it. Yeah the Mouse wants more money and is an evil empire, but they are the ones who can make this profitable for all involved. I mean, for fucks sake, look at this shitshow of releases from recent years. Without the MCU connected stuff (and Venom was iffy and likely benefited from its MCU relation), its like Jumanji reboot, A Tarantino Hollywood jerkfest, and a big pile of failures. They are fucked and they know it. This is round one of No means Yes. They know it, we know it, and Disney knows it. Its just posturing to try and make the Mouse lube up a little before plowing their Hershey Highway.

If Sony really lets this end, they will never rebound from it and the Mouse will just dip into the Xmen bucket to replace SM (Nightcrawler or Gambit maybe? Deadpool anyone?) and shrug at the minor blip in its main money machine. Holland will move on to another franchise and everyone will laugh at how Sony decided after trying to suck dollars out of the Mouses dick they suddenly decided to commit seppuku for some pride reason. Disney was willing to keep this prison show rape private, but now that Sony acted like a bitch and REEEd about it in public, I expect a full on cornholing to commence just to scare any other future partners out of even thinking about messing with the mouse. Fuck if I were Disney and Sony actually made another SM movie (Disney has the merch rights) I would make MAGA Spidey with the red hat the only available action figure just to fucking burn it down on Sony even harder.

TLDR this is not two giants squaring off, its a dying film studio full of fuckups publicly begging the unstoppable Mouse not to rape them so hard.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
shit, i don't even know what happened to the second spider-man

i googled his name and came up with the inventor of MTG...

OH!!! "andrew" garfield, thats your shitty name.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
edit: probably fake news

rando site reported Disney made a new deal for 6 spidey movies and Venom in the MCU but its probably fake, supposed to be announced at D23 Marvel panel saturday tho

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
tumblr_mb6kp25aD01r5e393o1_500.gif

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
shit, i don't even know what happened to the second spider-man

i googled his name and came up with the inventor of MTG...

OH!!! "andrew" garfield, thats your shitty name.
Andrew Garfield has actually done two very good movies since Spider-man 2. Silence (With Adam Driver) Directed by Martin Scorsese and the Hacksaw Ridge which was Directed by Mel Gibson. Hes doing just fine tbh.

• 1Worf