Marvel Universe stuff

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If that midget is playing Adam Warlock I am going to raugh.

hahahahahaha i've been racking my brain trying to figure out who he might be playing and this is the first one that makes sense, outside of some character that might be planned for Phase 6 or 7 or something. horrible choice still but idk what else even fits!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I
Andrew Garfield has actually done two very good movies since Spider-man 2. Silence (With Adam Driver) Directed by Martin Scorsese and the Hacksaw Ridge which was Directed by Mel Gibson. Hes doing just fine tbh.

was Social Network after the two SM movies? it was pretty good too even if he wasn't the lead

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
1566607931225.png

spronk

FPS noob
i guess its hard to judge before anything is out but i really couldn't give two fucks about wanda, vision, winter soldier, falcon, or hawkeye. Hawkeye was ok i guess but the rest were the most boring parts of Infinity War, and I assume this is not a future look at the chars (Vision is dead!) but the shit they were up to in the past. Feels very Solo like, painting backstories to things nobody asked for.

What If sounds cool though, is it animated or live?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait we're actually getting a falcon/winter soldier movie? I remember after watching Civil War people joked about how they'd love to watch a movie of those two on a road trip.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
What If..? is animated, w/ 'nearly the entire MCU' reprising their roles albeit animated.

I expect WandaVision will dig into her reality manipulation and is how Vision comes back.

Loki is in the past, for sure. Answers what happened to him after Endgame after getting the tesseract in the alternate timeline.

Wait we're actually getting a falcon/winter soldier movie? I remember after watching Civil War people joked about how they'd love to watch a movie of those two on a road trip.

No, those are all Disney+ series, but will contribute to the Phase 4 storyline in some form.

spronk

FPS noob
i think those are all 6-10 episode TV shows on disney+, some are 1 season some may be more?

• 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Here's the timeline from SDCC again for reference. Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Guardians of the Galaxy all expected as part of Phase 4 also, with Fantastic Four and Blade announced (could be phase 5)

1566610445861.png

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
its risky though, he might think he's winning points with Disney and maybe he is in the short term, but when you publicly shit on corporate, even if its your rival. it could backfire and cause a company to think twice about hiring you.

He does have like 9 movies in some combination of waiting to be released, filming or in production, not including his Sony obligations. He's probably already set, Sony or not.

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
With all the shit that has popped up on the internet over the years (okay, like 80% of it is just reposting the "Dracula, you fucking nerd, where's my fucking money" picture, which to this day I'm still unsure if it's an actual unaltered comic page, but still...), I may need to watch Moon Knight, if nothing else.

God damn it, I'm going to have to get a fucking Disney+ sub, aren't I?

• 1Solidarity

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
With all the shit that has popped up on the internet over the years (okay, like 80% of it is just reposting the "Dracula, you fucking nerd, where's my fucking money" picture, which to this day I'm still unsure if it's an actual unaltered comic page, but still...), I may need to watch Moon Knight, if nothing else.

God damn it, I'm going to have to get a fucking Disney+ sub, aren't I?

...not if y'be familiar with the tides and currents of the Seven Seas m'hardy, yarrrr.

• 1Worf