Marvel Universe stuff

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
And it came as a total surprise because the comic version of Miles Morales is complete garbage just like the rest of the woke trash that has the comics division circling the drain again. And the numbers are quite clear that Marvel lost tons of readers when their comics turned into a diversity checklist, but if you actually ask people who stopped reading they'll tell you it's because the incompetent SJW hacks they handed their titles over to can't write for shit.

Yeah I was still reading Marvel stuff back when he was created, but I never read it or any Ultimate imprint stuff, it never really appealed to me, even then. I ducked out right before Marvel decided everything should be minority written and character driven, during their previous plan of every 3 months make a new crossover event with 20 tie-in titles, so my pull list was like 40 books a month. I didn't have that kind of time or inclination to direct that much income in that direction any more.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So, more to the topic, I forget what is coming next and when. Anyone know?
MCU-Phase-4-Slate.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She looks like she just sharted herself and is mentally freaking out about it while trying to remain composed.
thats the face of someone who is in way over their head and are just realizing that she is going to be mocked for shitting up Thor and her own career.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
thats the face of someone who is in way over their head and are just realizing that she is going to be mocked for shitting up Thor and her own career.

I mean that's from Thor: The Dark World. She has every right to look like that considering the movie sucked.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Rumor Mill
Micheal Fassbender being eyed as Dr Doom?
Now that I would love to see

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The article says that He's one of 3 people on the "internal list". Not that he has been contacted.

They also want Christoph Waltz and Hugh Jackman. I'm down for either of them. It'd be cool to see Jackman take that role, but time will tell for sure.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The article says that He's one of 3 people on the "internal list". Not that he has been contacted.

They also want Christoph Waltz and Hugh Jackman. I'm down for either of them. It'd be cool to see Jackman take that role, but time will tell for sure.

I don't picture Jackman as Doom.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Doom is originally European isn't he? Waltz or Fassbender wouldn't have to fake an accent at least.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hmm, does Shang Chi & the legend of the 10 rings have any tie in to the Mandarin? That'd be kinda cool, if they unfucked IM3 by tossing out "I am the real Mandarin" or something.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hmm, does Shang Chi & the legend of the 10 rings have any tie in to the Mandarin? That'd be kinda cool, if they unfucked IM3 by tossing out "I am the real Mandarin" or something.

it will imo, b/c they got a proper Mandain, Tony Leung AND it's gonna premiere on Chinese New Year,

they're not gonna do any ben kingsly bullshit

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There was a 1-shot attached to another movie that actually introduced a "real" Mandarin. I gotta find it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user