Marvel Universe stuff

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We Got This Covered has heard that another LGBT superhero will be introduced in Captain Marvel 2 in the form of Hulkling. Despite his name, Hulkling isn’t actually a relative of Bruce Banner’s or a victim of gamma radiation but rather, is a heroic teen Skrull. The first Captain Marvel already explored the surprising kindness of the shapeshifting race, so it’d definitely be easy to introduce Hulkling in the sequel.
Furthermore, our sources – the same ones who told us the real Mandarin will be in Shang-Chi, and that Taskmaster will be the villain in Black Widow, both of which are now confirmed – have explained that he’ll have a small role in CM2 but will feature more prominently in Young Avengers, which we’ve previously reported could be coming to Disney Plus relatively soon. The character will be depicted as openly gay as well and, as per the comics, will have a romance with Wiccan, Scarlet Witch’s son who we believe will make his MCU debut in WandaVision.

well thats a lot of gay
Were there a ton of sex scenes in the Marvel movies that I missed (outside of Iron Man, I guess)?

What the fuck does their sexual orientation matter, you fucks? God I hate Hollywood.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
it'll be fun when they release a movie with a gay kiss which gets either censored or movie blacklisted in middle east... china... russia... africa... india... south america... and then everyone gets pissed at marvel for either censoring or backpedaling for future movies.

China allowed Bohemian Rhapsody to play but required all gay scenes to be cut lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
Hailee Steinfeld In Talks To Star In ‘Hawkeye’ On Disney+

uZHjJmf.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Interesting that they are doing what the comics did and making everything woke at once.

They should be sowing the seeds of successor characters over multiple movies to be ready when the lead actor leaves.

They did that with Falcon-Cap and I have no problem with it at all. They could even have Warmachine be Black Ironman for all I care.

All the other shit that's coming out... urgh.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Interesting that they are doing what the comics did and making everything woke at once.

They should be sowing the seeds of successor characters over multiple movies to be ready when the lead actor leaves.

They did that with Falcon-Cap and I have no problem with it at all. They could even have Warmachine be Black Ironman for all I care.

All the other shit that's coming out... urgh.

There is a minor difference, in the comics, they all changed at once. In the movies, they are mostly just being announced or speculated at once. Some of these things probably won't come to pass for 3 or 4 years (or more). If things actually effect their sales or quality of movies, they could easily change direction before anything even gets out of pre-production. They probably won't, but they could.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I am checked out on this shit now, with the Holland thing. He was the one good thing that might have made the upcoming wokefest tolerable (other than maybe GoG3) and the best case centerpiece to replace Stark as the centerpiece. End Game is enough for me. And any future Sony film without the MCU is horseshit that will center on that carnivorous plant thing playing MJ, because they won't be able to continue any of the MCU plot threads that made the Holland movies great. Best option is Holland bails last second and Sony eats a dick and rights reverts.

But, Disney (if it were not so focused on wokeness) would be wise to cut a deal here because they hit on a stroke of luck with the chemistry and torch pass off from Stark to Parker. It is something they could build a decent second wave of movies on. The more I hear about what went down, the more Sony comes off as retards who are bound and determined to torpedo their own golden goose.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I mean unless they completely rewrite his back story that doesn't fit at all
Swapping Nazi Concentration Camp for a British Concentration Camp in Rhodesia.

Making him Sokovian/Soviet Gulag prisoner and Scarlet Witch his illegitimate daughter makes too much sense I guess.

Fadaar

That guy
They already played the Sokovian bad guy angle once already otherwise... maybe? Elizabeth Olsen way too white to be Denzel's daughter even if he banged an albino.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There would be no family relation between existing characters, but it would be the perfect time to make new hip teenage mutant ninja kids for Denzel.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The MCU is currently at 2024. If Magneto is a holocaust survivor in the MCU he will be at least 80 years old. Some alteration to his backstory is necessary to fit into the movies timeline.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Oh man if they did a "remember civil rights?" instead of a "remember the holocaust" thing for Magneto's uprising the salt would be epic.

Personally I don't give a fuck as long as one of the Jonas brothers isn't Wolverine or some shit. Not sure Magneto is the role for Denzel though, but I'm betting there are a few dozen ones he'd be awesome in.