Marvel Universe stuff

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The Siege Perilous

It was used to switch races before, Wilce Portacio and Jim Lee floated the idea of having it turn the entire cast of x-men Asian for a few issues. Why not use it to make a gay, black, Magneto or a transgender wolverine? Oh the absolute shit it could be used to produce.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The Siege Perilous

It was used to switch races before, Wilce Portacio and Jim Lee floated the idea of having it turn the entire cast of x-men Asian for a few issues. Why not use it to make a gay, black, Magneto or a transgender wolverine? Oh the absolute shit it could be used to produce.

Siege Perilous was the best UO server, change my mind.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is the same as Black Hermione.

If you are making a fictional class that is discriminated against, it's more impactful to have them be otherwise part of a privilaged group to show how absurd the discrimination is.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is the same as Black Hermione.

If you are making a fictional class that is discriminated against, it's more impactful to have them be otherwise part of a privilaged group to show how absurd the discrimination is.

Except there's no longer anything unusual about discriminating against white people.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

EEpz7_oUcAAXyR3.jpg

EEpz7_oUYAIuV3H.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The MCU is currently at 2024. If Magneto is a holocaust survivor in the MCU he will be at least 80 years old. Some alteration to his backstory is necessary to fit into the movies timeline.
Martin Luther King, born 1929
Malcom X, born 1925

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
but what if Magneto was Juicy Smollet, the famous french actor
just saying, the civil rights movement ended in the 60s and to be a part of something like that would mean you were in your 20s back then at the youngest. no matter what, its going to be an old fuck playing magneto, no reason to make him anything other than what he alays has been. they could always stick him in a fridge like Steve Rogers.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just saying, the civil rights movement ended in the 60s and to be a part of something like that would mean you were in your 20s back then at the youngest. no matter what, its going to be an old fuck playing magneto, no reason to make him anything other than what he alays has been. they could always stick him in a fridge like Steve Rogers.

Yeah freezing him during WW2 and tying him into Cap is actually an awesome idea dude. Would be a fresh spin on things and help tie X-Men into the MCU in a stronger way.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

View attachment 223371

View attachment 223372
SIGH! Fine! I’ll buy a 4K projector!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope this is true, that there is a Conan series or movie in the works by Marvel. I have been reading the new Conan series and they are not bad.

Something interesting I saw a couple weeks ago , Masters of the Universe toys were rejected Conan movie merchandise.

• 1Like

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Sitting here thinking, though it's a long shot dream.. It dawned on me, but kinda hoping we get some sort of drop/mention of Omega Red with the black widow movie since it seems to move into the Russian territory, and probably won't get anything further than that. It just seems like a setup movie to explain/expand some tidbits moving forward.

I don't feel like researching my sources cause I'm sure they're just faulty rumors with no backing, so apologizes for being wrong.. But I was reading Disney keeping Reynolds but not being the same Deadpool of the first two, but still being Deadpool.. Which makes sense, and prob not hard to do given 4th wall/comedy.. but would be a decent rewrite start on weapon x, and making wolverine kinda Thanos build until ready.. Then just run mutants via genetic tampering, or long term effects.

Thooough, still not sure how to feel about Denzel. Interesting but just seems so weird. Read that the breaking bad chicken guy was also rumored?? My first thought goes to Gary Oldman.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sitting here thinking, though it's a long shot dream.. It dawned on me, but kinda hoping we get some sort of drop/mention of Omega Red with the black widow movie since it seems to move into the Russian territory, and probably won't get anything further than that. It just seems like a setup movie to explain/expand some tidbits moving forward.

I don't feel like researching my sources cause I'm sure they're just faulty rumors with no backing, so apologizes for being wrong.. But I was reading Disney keeping Reynolds but not being the same Deadpool of the first two, but still being Deadpool.. Which makes sense, and prob not hard to do given 4th wall/comedy.. but would be a decent rewrite start on weapon x, and making wolverine kinda Thanos build until ready.. Then just run mutants via genetic tampering, or long term effects.

Thooough, still not sure how to feel about Denzel. Interesting but just seems so weird. Read that the breaking bad chicken guy was also rumored?? My first thought goes to Gary Oldman.
They use the shock whips from Iron Man 2 ...

spronk

FPS noob
  • May 1, 2020: Black Widow
  • Nov. 6, 2020: The Eternals movie
  • Feb. 12, 2021: Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
  • May 7, 2021: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
  • July 16, 2021: Spider-Man 3
  • Nov. 5, 2021: Thor 4: Love and Thunder

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Oh yeah, other news, too lazy to find a link but a few days ago Hulu announced they dropped their option for Gabriel Luna's Ghost Rider. No word yet on whether or not it can be picked up elsewhere.