Marvel Universe stuff

Fadaar

That guy
I grew up watching the older black and white movies with my grandfather. There are a handful that hold their own even today. Bogart has a couple of them. Aside from Casablanca there is Maltese Falcon and Treasure of Siera Madre. Twelve angry men and Doctor Strangelove are also top shelf.

Pretty sure Doctor Strangelove was B&W by choice. If you check other 1964 movies you have Mary Poppins, Goldfinger, and Fistful of Dollars. Still agree though the movie is great and much like Idiocracy seems to be more fact and less fiction every year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
I grew up watching the older black and white movies with my grandfather. There are a handful that hold their own even today. Bogart has a couple of them. Aside from Casablanca there is Maltese Falcon and Treasure of Siera Madre. Twelve angry men and Doctor Strangelove are also top shelf.
Maltese Falcon is what convinced me to give up watching that top 100 movie list. just dull.

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
go super oldschool and watch Birth Of A Nation.
si_yJ8.gif

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Look at all those Democrats oppressing the poor and downtrodden just because they have a different skin tone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Back when I was in high school, I had a girl friend that LOVED gone with the wind. She forced me to watch it once.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Apparently there is already going to be a Loki season 2. Apparently Clark Gregg aka Coulson let it slip in some interview.

Cybsled

Doctor Strangelove is great, especially when you realize all the conspiracy nutso theories have been around for over 50 years

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Might as well have posted the clear cut call to violence from everyones favorite diversity hire.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Can they even have Black Panther in more movies since white guys beating up black guys is banned?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rumor going round that Wolverine may make his MCU debut in Captain Marvel 2. I guess that's one way to make people want to see that movie.

• 1Worf

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched a bunch of the films in order recently. Decent entertainment value if you watch them like a series. They don't take themselves too seriously, that helps.

But I just finished Ragnarok and although that one was ok, I'm kind of over the Marvel / Disney thing for now. Their formula works, but it can get tedious watching the same movie over and over with just a different colored costume / actor saying the lines.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Rumor going round that Wolverine may make his MCU debut in Captain Marvel 2. I guess that's one way to make people want to see that movie.
Thats going to be Wolverine 2.0? Have they casted the new actor to replace Jackman yet? Cuz if its some soy queer like they did with Batman, its not gonna help the cheese thief at all.