Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Thats going to be Wolverine 2.0? Have they casted the new actor to replace Jackman yet? Cuz if its some soy queer like they did with Batman, its not gonna help the cheese thief at all.
Nah no casting yet. They have like 2 years before CM 2 even starts filming, so there is time. Like I said rumor, but there's also talk about some stuff for Ogun being in Falcon and Winter Soldier. Ogun is a mentor of Wolverine who becomes a villain.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Marvel Cinematic Universe does NOT hire soy queers. They aren't DC. They make great movies and cash checks. Some shitty actors make things less tolerable (Bree Larson), but the Marvel Universe is tits for all the right reasons.

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You're assuming it's even going to be the standard Wolverine and not X-23 as Wolverine. It's hard for them to pass up an established female version, even though everyone wants the real one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You're assuming it's even going to be the standard Wolverine and not X-23 as Wolverine. It's hard for them to pass up an established female version, even though everyone wants the real one.

Damn. I had not considered that. I just looked up the actress to see what she looks like now. Maybe it's not the worst move? Who else could play Wolverine??

dafne-keen-attending-the-premiere-of-his-dark-materials-held-at-the-bfi-southbank-london-2A4NEC3.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She used to deep throat Star Lord's dick, until he got tired of the crazy. And jealousy after he lost the weight, became a leading man and she was no longer "top dog" of their relationship.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 3Barf
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 3 users