Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Meh, Black Panther wasn't bad... it was just silly and took itself too seriously, like Batman V Superman only nowhere near as bad. It's not good, in my opinion, but if my kids put it on while I was in the room I wouldn't tell them to shut it off or feel compelled to vacate the room. The Last Jedi, Pixels, or Captain Marvel I would.
best i can say is that it wasnt the worst MCU movie ever. that honor still belongs to Thor 2. the story for BP was so dumb and it would be considered super racist if it wasnt an all black film. Captain Marvel at least had good CGI and the actors not named Brie did a good job. they really should have had Adrienne Palicki as CM.
13-min-7.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Bozeman as BP was good/fine. They just surrounded him with some really wild bullshit in that movie. Better than thor 2 and CM. not the highest bar ever, but still an MCU movie so it's not legit awful.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bozeman as BP was good/fine. They just surrounded him with some really wild bullshit in that movie. Better than thor 2 and CM. not the highest bar ever, but still an MCU movie so it's not legit awful.

It still feels weird to me that I loved him in Civil War but hated him in BP.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

My issue with BP is the villain. This should have been 100% a Klaw story.

Also after watching Thor 2 for the first time in like 5-6 years. It was a lot better than I remember. It's still not a top tier marvel movie but I'd probably watch that again over BP and CM.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
My issue with BP is the villain. This should have been 100% a Klaw story.

Also after watching Thor 2 for the first time in like 5-6 years. It was a lot better than I remember. It's still not a top tier marvel movie but I'd probably watch that again over BP and CM.

I need to watch Thor 2 again. I haven't watched it since it came out, maybe once on my own. Just the memory of it is so bad. Maybe after a few years not so bad???

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I need to watch Thor 2 again. I haven't watched it since it came out, maybe once on my own. Just the memory of it is so bad. Maybe after a few years not so bad???
Is it usual for you to spend hours of your life watching movies you know are awful? What is wrong with you?

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still need to re-watch End Game & Spider-Man Far From Home. I've only seen them one time in theaters... I need to get off my ass and watch some quality shit.

I even double purchased both on Blu-ray. Get a nice Best Buy collectors case, then re-purchase it online in 3D from like Canada or some shit, because I have a 3D TV.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I still need to re-watch End Game & Spider-Man Far From Home. I've only seen them one time in theaters... I need to get off my ass and watch some quality shit.
Are you sure you "need" to do this? Have you considered *NOT* being a manchild who watches Disney movies meant for kids and doing something productive with your life?

• 2Garbage
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Are you sure you "need" to do this? Have you considered *NOT* being a manchild who watches Disney movies meant for kids and doing something productive with your life?
Maybe, or maybe I just really enjoy these movies and wish to re-experience them again? Manchild or not, they're entertaining. Don't be a douche in the thread that's ALL ABOUT the manchild thing.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Don't be a douche in the thread that's ALL ABOUT the manchild thing.
Nah. When you self-admitted to paying THREE TIMES to watch these piece of shit movies from the Disney PC slave empire, thus propogating the trend of PC GARBAGE being produced, you opened yourself up to excoriation.

• 2Salty
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Garbage

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Unlike a broke child such as yourself, if there is something that I enjoy, I have absolutely no problem using my financial security to procure it in any way that I desire. Some day when you're out of your parents house you may understand this mentality.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Unlike a broke child such as yourself, if there is something that I enjoy, I have absolutely no problem using my financial security to procure it in any way that I desire. Some day when you're out of your parents house you may understand this mentality.
Haha how completely pathetic and completely missing the point. Let me break it down for you - I'm going to assume you're a white male here. DISNEY hates everything about you and every action they make is with that in their consciousness. Your sorry ass is paying them money to watch their piece of shit movies that go out of their way to denigrate you and diminish your identity. And you're here BRAGGING about paying for their shit movies 3 TIMES, like the pathetic little pay pig you are. Oink oink faggot.

The end is near. When capitalism has hooked morons like this into paying for the destruction of their own civilization, there is no salvaging this.

• 3Like
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Fadaar

That guy
Visiting my parents down in Tampa this weekend and the fucking local news are working from their houses. Same with other YouTube channels (Rooster Teeth for one, haven’t watched their stuff in a while but it still pops up on my feed). It’s fucking asinine when I’ve missed a grand total of 4 days of work this entire time and other companies are staying home for months extra purely for the optics to appear holier than thou.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user