Marvel Universe stuff

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Paul Rudd has chops, he usually plays the straightish man in comedies anyway, isn't like he's a Will Ferrell goofball.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I think he'd be awesome as long as they don't turn the cinematic Dr. Strange into Jack Sparrow, Sorcerer Supreme.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
He could be good, actually he could be great. He is an amazing actor and if he could do it in the serious way the character demands it could be very cool. If any of his inner goofball comes out tho it will be horrible. Risk V Reward !

Column_sl

shitlord
He played a character very similar in the Ninth Gate , so I'm sure he can pull it off.

I'm just sick of seeing his face, guys in fucking everything.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He played a character very similar in the Ninth Gate , so I'm sure he can pull it off.

I'm just sick of seeing his face, guys in fucking everything.
I was just thinking about Ninth Gate, and yeah, if he did that it would be fine. It won't be that though. What is the last movie he's done (that any of us have seen, anyway) where he hasn't been Captain Jack or some other weirdo? Other than stuff like bit parts in 21 Jump Street and such, what, 10 years?

Caliane

Rum diary?
still a bit of a weirdo though.

he wouldn't be my first choice. Honestly, can we get RDJ to play Strange too? Stark and Strange are practically the same character.

Depp brings alot of star power. And he IS a good actor. just sometimes... yeah.
Do we blame him or the director for whatever the hell happened with Dark shadows, willy wonka, and wonderland? even sleepy hollow.

I got a feeling he does whatever he feels like. it works with Jack sparrow, because its not based off any established character. If the character was called Bluebeard, he probably STILL would have portrayed him the same way..
So, if he gets it, and comes in and treats it like Dark shadows, sleepy hollow. ugh. movie ruined.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I dont blame Johnny Depps acting for Dark Shadows....I blame a horrible script based on a shit concept that would never work with any actor.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Now that's a casting I can get behind completely. Hopefully it happens. Minus the "chalk white appearance" of course.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Minus the "chalk white appearance" of course.
ChAAKj2.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Let me guess, is that the Ultimates version of Vision? Why do they have to constantly fuck with shit like that?