Marvel Universe stuff

spronk

FPS noob
what if Hulk was actually a homosexual rapist who sometimes saved people but mostly preferred raping

Planet Rape Hulk coming to Disney+

its interesting the pacing they have decided on. August 11th is basically 3 weeks after Loki ends, so they are spacing their shows out 1 month apart. What If will run 23 (!!) episodes so its a long ass show, next up is

Hawkeye (live) with Jeremy Renner/etc, 6 episodes. Probably debut Oct 2021?
Ms. Marvel (live) probably Dec 2021?
Moon Knight (live) Oscar Issac
She-Hulk (live) with Orphan Black chick and Mark Ruffalo
Secret Invasion with Sam jackson and Ben Mendelson
Ironheart with black empowered lead
War Machine with Don Cheadle
Wakanda show

so thats like 3 fucking years of JUST live TV shows if they follow the formula of live show, 3-4 weeks, show and an occasional intermix of animated show like What If/Bad Batch. They seem unwilling to have two MCU or two Star Wars show air at the same time, which makes sense why give away the milk if you've got the cow.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
What I have heard is that there is a "What If" episode for each and every Marvel Movie in the MCU

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
As long as they're legit What If's and not that "if they were girls" or "they were all black" dogshit.
Unless... What if everyone in Black Panther was white? But then Wakanda would actually be a lot nicer to live in. Sure, it would be all tech and shit, but it wouldn't look like garbage at the same time.

• 1Garbage

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As long as they're legit What If's and not that "if they were girls" or "they were all black" dogshit.
Unless... What if everyone in Black Panther was white? But then Wakanda would actually be a lot nicer to live in. Sure, it would be all tech and shit, but it wouldn't look like garbage at the same time.
"What if Bucky was the Black Panther?"

"What if Capt Marvel hadn't had such a shitty actress and script?"

"What if Thor 2 didn't suck donkey dick?"

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Wishful thinking... What if they made a cool animated movie like Into the Spider-Verse for Doctor Strange 2 or 3?

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had high hopes for both Loki and What If?

It seems I’ll be disappointed by both. I’m not particularly interested in “what if everyone were black or a woman?”

I demand Blackactus and the Obsidian Surfer!

a4211457906_10.jpg

• 2Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was an enjoyable trailer commentary. And even better, I didn't know Nice Guy was coming out on Aug 7th. Awesome.
Free Guy, August 13th. And yeah, it's been a long wait since the initial announced release target of July 2020.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not sure where to put this, but i didnt know that Big Lou can hear now. thats fucking awesome.

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You might not be ready for this but Darth Vader was voiced by a black guy.

Darth Vader was played normally, Blackulous would need to be played in the same vein as Shaft, or other Blacksploitation movies, to have full impact. There is actually a Silver Surfer Black in comics, so I guess he could 70's cheese it up, but it would lose the great name of Blackulous.

It is kinda strange there are no spoof movies of Marvel, at this point, but I guess they went out of style in the early 2000s.

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Even more concerning in that top image is both Hawkeye and WS were mass-murdering vigilantes, Wanda enslaved an entire town, and Ant-Man is an ex-con.

The fuck kind of message is Disney trying to convey?!
after Ultron. the entire Avengers were mass murdering vigilantes. actually not Winter Soldier. he only killed people he was programmed to and when he got off his programming he became a giant pussy.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users