Marvel Universe stuff

spronk

FPS noob
not really a big surprise, Loki really kickstarting phase 4

Dr. Strange and Ant Man 3 will obviously be the big next ones, but I wonder if Shang Chi and Eternals will play into it at all

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I just hope alligator Loki plays a continuing role.

And continues to bite motherfuckers hands off at every opportunity

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
what if Hulk was actually a homosexual rapist who sometimes saved people but mostly preferred raping

Planet Rape Hulk coming to Disney+

its interesting the pacing they have decided on. August 11th is basically 3 weeks after Loki ends, so they are spacing their shows out 1 month apart. What If will run 23 (!!) episodes so its a long ass show, next up is

Hawkeye (live) with Jeremy Renner/etc, 6 episodes. Probably debut Oct 2021?
Ms. Marvel (live) probably Dec 2021?
Moon Knight (live) Oscar Issac
She-Hulk (live) with Orphan Black chick and Mark Ruffalo
Secret Invasion with Sam jackson and Ben Mendelson
Ironheart with black empowered lead
War Machine with Don Cheadle
Wakanda show

so thats like 3 fucking years of JUST live TV shows if they follow the formula of live show, 3-4 weeks, show and an occasional intermix of animated show like What If/Bad Batch. They seem unwilling to have two MCU or two Star Wars show air at the same time, which makes sense why give away the milk if you've got the cow.

War Machine is literally the only thing that I'd want to see. =-/

spronk

FPS noob
she's hot and has great tits, good enough for me. i don't give a shit what opinions dogs or clowns have, why would i care what actors think

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
she's hot and has great tits, good enough for me. i don't give a shit what opinions dogs or clowns have, why would i care what actors think
I think the point was not caring what they think but also putting your money where your mouth is. I'll only pirate Disney stuff at this point

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
which is incredibly ironic considering they fucking covered that whole bit in Falcon & WS
yep. its actually fucking hilarious. they want blacks terrified of experimental government injections, but you must take this experimental government injection!

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
yep. its actually fucking hilarious. they want blacks terrified of experimental government injections, but you must take this experimental government injection!
No, they want blacks to hate white pee-pole. That they get something from the government was bad in one case and good in the other is tangential to the issue.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Beckinsale, who of course led the Underworld franchise as Selene, just revealed in a chat with Variety that she was hopeful at one time that Selene and Blade would meet up!

“I really wanted them to do an Underworld–Blade mashup. What a duo that would be,” Beckinsale told the outlet this week.

She continued, explaining the likely reason Marvel decided against the idea, “I would definitely do that, but I think they just wanted to reboot Blade as Blade so they didn’t go for it.”

Marvel is indeed developing a new take on Blade for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with Mahershala Ali taking over the role. Bassam Tariq (Mogul Mowgli) is in talks to direct the character’s return to the screen, with Stacy Osei-Kuffour (“Watchmen”) writing the script.

Alas, we’ll likely never see that Underworld-Blade crossover event, though it’s interesting to note that Sony (Underworld rights holders) and Marvel do have a working relationship. After all, Spider-Man is a character being shared by Sony and the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
speaking of Kate Beckinsale, heres a trailer for her movie that just dropped this week (VOD? amazon? not sure, but its on torrents). has nothing to do with MCU

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
speaking of Kate Beckinsale, heres a trailer for her movie that just dropped this week (VOD? amazon? not sure, but its on torrents). has nothing to do with MCU

48 years old and still smokin hot. And smart enough to date a guy in his early 30's.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Saw the manspreading thing a few seconds into it. Pass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users