Marvel Universe stuff

Qhue

Trump's Staff
35d 2h 54m
Hawkeye on Disney+ starting Nov 24. So it'll be an arrow-tastic holiday period it seems. Interesting that this will overlap with the Spiderman release.

spronk

FPS noob

falcon as captain america but NOT a super soldier, just a dude with some wakanda tech seems like a pretty boring ass captain america

oh if you didn't watch falcon & WS don't bother, literally the entire 6 episode series can be summed up as "banks are racist and falcon got a suit from wakanda and is now captain america"

Sanrith Descartes

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
100d 8h 23m

falcon as captain america but NOT a super soldier, just a dude with some wakanda tech seems like a pretty boring ass captain america

oh if you didn't watch falcon & WS don't bother, literally the entire 6 episode series can be summed up as "banks are racist and falcon got a suit from wakanda and is now captain america"
Why do we get this crap? Why not a Winter Soldier & Baron Zemo buddy movie?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
53d 8h 24m
I think many are expecting this to be the Thunderbolts / Dark Avengers movie, a big ensemble like Civil War rather than a Winter Soldier.

Chukzombi

Silver Earl of the Realm

I read that headline as Kevin Feige is a fucking idiot who ran out of ideas for quality films. social equity isnt a plot.

Sterling

El Presidente
254d 1h 6m
I mean at least it's an actual story from the comics. My biggest issue with it is Mackie really only works when he's playing Will Smith Lite and isn't very good when he's trying to be serious.

• 1Like
Reactions: Dunwulf

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
53d 8h 24m
Armor Wars has a writer. Guy has been working w/ Cheadle, who will be the lead in this series, on the dark comedy Black Monday.

Last edited:

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
53d 8h 24m

tl;dr - genius little girl who went to MIT at 11, cobbled together her first suit of flying armor from stolen pars and randomly stopped a crime. That got the attention of Stark who she idolized and he hooked her up with some proper gear and she took it from there.

• 1Worf
Reactions: Chukzombi