Marvel Universe stuff

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So basically the next Marvel arc is going to be devoid of whitey?
Yes. They did this about 8 or 9 years ago. They turned all their main characters into females and it bombed so hard. They only semi well received story was Jane becoming Thor. Kate bcoming Hawkeye was a pretty cool run though. Now we have to suffer through them shoving it down our throats in the movies and shows.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Black Panther 2 aka Wakanda Forever being filmed at MIT, behind the scenes photos pretty much confirm Shuri is taking over as Black Panther and some new chick is gonna play Ironheart, a black female Iron Man i guess?

there was speculation that shuri would NOT be bp because she posted some anti-vax stuff last year, be pretty fun times to see if she walks that back or sticks to her guns

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Filming at MIT. I hope that even the extras are actors. Students attending MIT would hear the bullshit Shuri has invented with magic metal and won't be able to leap over that grand canyon of plot armor and know it's all garbage. Wakanda Forever will have as much believably as #Ruthkanda forever.

EiPQr12XcAA0ekB.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Don't be such a hater! She was just telling the story because it was sort of the pop-culture cross-over that she could celebrate. Sure, her twitter is now private with a new name, but whatevs.

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
they are all still skinny black bitches though, we need the full figured black wymn to complete the trifecta

Thunder-Force-001.jpg

i just noticed they are wearing seat belts around their belly button lol

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yes. They did this about 8 or 9 years ago. They turned all their main characters into females and it bombed so hard. They only semi well received story was Jane becoming Thor. Kate bcoming Hawkeye was a pretty cool run though. Now we have to suffer through them shoving it down our throats in the movies and shows.
jason aaron at least tried to craft a good servicable story for jane and out of all the series, it had a-list art
The-Mighty-Thor-1-Featured.jpg

not whatever garbage this is
ea4fb9cfc6037c1c44b6119c163dfd12.png

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hope this article is wrong about Marvel going full-woke for phase 4, but in todays hollywood climate, it's probably true.

In the words of our beloved Trump, everything woke turns to shit.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I hope this article is wrong about Marvel going full-woke for phase 4, but in todays hollywood climate, it's probably true.

In the words of our beloved Trump, everything woke turns to shit.

dude, look at how all your favorite charcters in the MCU have been killed, neutered and just flat out replaced with women, minorities and possibly gays.
check this.
Doctor Strange=replaced by Scarlet WItch
Hulk=replaced by She Hulk
Iron Man=replaced by black Iron Woman
Thor= replaced by lady Thor
Black Panther= replaced by his sister
Captain America= replaced by black Captain America
Hawkeye= replaced by his daughter
Black Widow= replaced by her sister who never existed before the movie
Ant-Man= already sidelined for the Wasp
Captain Marvel=replaced by Ms Marvel.

GotG= who knows who will be replacing Quill.
Spiderman=owned by Sony and they will likely not replace him, but if they do its going to be Spider Woman.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
at this point just be fucking thankful we got 21 (?) movies that somehow stayed cohesive, and for the most part, really good

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Juvarisx

Florida
They need to be releasing these via streaming at the same time for the foreseeable future, people are just NOT going to see movies in the theater right now. While I'm sure to some degree being "woke" may be hurting them, movies like Black Panther and Captain Marvel making what they did is showing its way more then just that. Black Widow even being bad brought in over 125 mill streaming, which is 250 additional theater release revenue and it wasn't even good, how many people would early access Spider Man? Way way way more.

Everything that has come out in the past couple years has bombed, hell F&F 9 made HALF of that 8 did and half of 9's was the Chinese box office. Black Widow didn't even get a China release, Sang Chi doesn't look like it will either. Marvel cannot survive making movies without that box office revenue. Add on to people upgrading their home systems and fast VOD turn around times means hey why go to a movie theatre when I can just watch shit 30 days later.

I've gone to a theater once since the pandemic stated and it was to see Quiet Place 2. It was an okay movie BUT it reminded me exactly why I hate movie theaters. Some fuck knuckle answered a god damn phone call during a movie that is 80% silent. I'd love to go see Free Guy I think ill just wait till I can rent it. The only exception to this for me will be Dune.

This Disney is losing faith in Marvel crap is just that....crap. Feige isn't going anywhere, the plan wont change, there is too much invested in it. If once the general populace is filling movie theaters Marvel movies contue to bomb, then something will happen but that's not until the Fantastic Four movie is out.

Last edited:
  • 1Like