Marvel Universe stuff

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
i'm ready for a new actor as Hulk. if they can retire Cap, Tony, Hawkeye, Widow and shit up Thor and Strange. Hulk is lucky to be She-Hulk's sidekick.
Be careful what you wish for. You just know they'll bring in that asian Hulk version.

I honestly have no idea if he's any good, as I've never read a single comic with him, but I'd bet they'll either do that or just say that She-Hulk is all the Hulk they need. Which would have been awesome if she was 80's comic book She-Hulk. Now, not so much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

1660752895866.png

might be cool if they make a world war hulk with a super evil alt-hulk in another universe, then have that evil hulk be one of the big bad guys in the multiverse fights(secret wars?).

I want to say world war hulk cant happen on mcu earth, but after eternals they clearly don't care about continuity like that anymore.
they could start in a world with f4 and have reed be the one to send hulk into space. have him come back wreck everything trying to get to reed and have f4 escape to current mcu.

spronk

FPS noob
D23 is on 9/9 and ends appropriately on 9/11, this 4chan rumor is probably fake tho

1662171655755647.jpg

Denzel = Magneto
Giancarlo = Professor Xavier
Harry Potter will be Wolverine
Henry Cavill is ??
most of the others are Fantastic Four

John Boyega will be zombie George Floyd with super powers who only fights cops

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
D23 is on 9/9 and ends appropriately on 9/11, this 4chan rumor is probably fake tho

View attachment 431324

Denzel = Magneto
Giancarlo = Professor Xavier
Harry Potter will be Wolverine
Henry Cavill is ??
most of the others are Fantastic Four

John Boyega will be zombie George Floyd with super powers who only fights cops
i guess the rumor that Cavill is in Aquaman 2 reshoots was false.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I dropped out of comics twenty-some years ago, but Cavill would be a pretty good match for the super-mensch that it seems like Doom has been turned into. Furthermore, being a villain isn't as fulltime a job.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I dropped out of comics twenty-some years ago, but Cavill would be a pretty good match for the super-mensch that it seems like Doom has been turned into. Furthermore, being a villain isn't as fulltime a job.
Putting Cavill behind a mask would be a waste.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Makes perfect sense that Denzel is Magneto since Magneto is basically Malcom X. This race swap actually makes sense for the X-men universe.