Marvel Universe stuff

spronk

FPS noob
D23 in 2 days, possible leaks

Fantastic Four movie with John Krasinki (Reed Richards), Jodie Comer (Sue), Ross Lynch (fire-bro), Seth Rogan (rock guy) Nov 2024
World War Hulk with Giancarlo Esposito (Gus) as the villain Judicator 2024
Blade trailer, Denzel Washington is Dracula 2023
Henry Cavill as Hyperion in Loki s2 2023
Werewolf by Night on D+ for Halloween 2022
Nova D+ TV show featuring John Boyega as Richard Ryder 2025
Henry Golding as Wonder Man 2025 in theaters
Deadpool: Maximum Effort 2024 in theaters
Secret Invasion D+ trailer 2023
Ant Man 3 movie trailer with Kang, Bill Murray 2023
Echo w/ Daredevil D+ TV show trailer summer 2023
Eternals 2: Acheron with original cast 2025
IronHeart D+ tv show 2023

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God damn they will ruin Fantastic Four again. Giancarlo Esposito needs to go away for awhile. Plays the same character in everything.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Denzel Washington as Dracula? Ok... that could be good as long as the don't fuck him
by rendering his performance irrelevant like Christian Bale in Thor. Also, Seth Rogan
as The Thing? Man, I really hope they're not going for slapstick with Fantastic 4.

But the most exciting? Fucking Deadpool 3!!

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Gus as Judicator is bizarre as fuck, but only thing that actually bothers me is Seth Rogen in anything.

Fuck him. I'll never watch anything he's in, ever

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
F4 is probably what we're all looking forward too and hoping it's awesome. that casting is just dumb. i wouldn't even call him an actor. he's basically the same thing in every movie. just over time, it's less acting and more him being himself on screen.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Cavill as Hyperion makes me feel like the list is fake, but if it isn't, him playing knock off Superman in the MCU is just the biggest chef's kiss moment.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Rogan pretty much ruins FF4 imo; no way can he convey the spirit of Thing. Also that Nova casting is hot garbage.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cavill as Hyperion makes me feel like the list is fake, but if it isn't, him playing knock off Superman in the MCU is just the biggest chef's kiss moment.
That's the most likely reason why it's fake, but also don't they already have a pretty full slate announced? Are they already casting for movies that wont come out until 2028?

Fadaar

That guy

i've made that same joke on these boards multiple times now lol

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
The SDCC "leak" was 98% wrong, I dont see why that list should be any more real. Hell last month John Boyega said he wanted nothing to do with the MCU and focus on indie's. Things can change but these leaks are almost never right

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The SDCC "leak" was 98% wrong, I dont see why that list should be any more real. Hell last month John Boyega said he wanted nothing to do with the MCU and focus on indie's. Things can change but these leaks are almost never right
I mean. If he was cast, and it isn't announced, he is pretty much NDA'd so he can't say shit.

I hope he isn't cuz he is a whiny douche.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Joe Rogan, not Seth Rogan should be The Thing

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the leak was from 4chan (i saw it on twitter) so probably fake but its more fun to speculate about it than the actual movies/shows will turn out to be. After EndGame MCU has been nothing but endless trash and I doubt that will change at all.

I can't even really think about what the next good MCU movie will be. Secret Wars in 2025?

spronk

FPS noob
one of the game rumors, I imagine Spiderman 2 will be the other big one which is supposedly pretty far along. If this is Skydance it shouldn't be Sony exclusive either which is interesting.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
25828861-DA27-47F2-A341-6E860D922F39.jpeg

• 1Worf