fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rumors that Henry Cavil will play Dr doom. I'm on with that

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You mean Hulk getting sucked into one of those shitload of portals that dump into Sakaar? Which is how he said he got there.

Yeah how is that even possible since Quinjet wasnt even a spacecraft?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The in universe reason is the stuff that happened with Hulk and Thor in Age of Ultron leading to Thor: Ragnarok.

The real life reason is that the characters were too powerful for the hero vs hero story they wanted to tell, so they were written out at the end of Age of Ultron.

Shut up now.

So why keep the one character that literally is stronger than thor and has an infinity stone in the movie if you are concerned about power, when half the fights were fiends pulling punches and not trying to go too hard.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Thor's much more powerful than Vision.

It was close in Age of Ultron, but he was downgraded pretty heavily since

• 1Picard

Juvarisx

Florida

Vision in AoU was essentially a god and could even weird Thor's hammer so yhey nerfed him down hard in Civil War. Wanda in AoU was focused on her hallucinations, and then they buffed her up with projectile magic in civil war. Wanda only became super powerful after Vision died and decided to not give a fuck and almost solo'd Thanos.

The official cannon reason is here. It maybe at one point was not cannon but sharp eyed viewers noticed Darryl from Team Darryl in Love and Thunder in New Asgard.

2m13s mark Banner tells Stark to f off he didn't want any part of the "pissing contenst" and they both flat out forgot to ask Thor about it.

Yes I'm kidding I know Banner wasn't on Earth but that explanation is way funnier to me

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande

Vison and Wanda's relationship was part of the movie to set up for Infinity War.

From memory - He doesn't fight at first, then is offset by Wanda and almost kills the only other person he goes after.

I think it would stretch credibility to have more stories like that happening, everyone else just take turns fighting each other.

What would Thor and Hulk have added? There was so much going on that cutting the two heroes who would be in the next movie anyway makes sense.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not convinced they wrote out Thor/Hulk for power reasons when Wanda/Vision were still in it. Wanda damn near solo'd the other team half the fight.
SW can solo all of the MCU right now combined with Thanos thrown in as a dessert. there isnt anything stopping her anymore. back in Civil War she still had a conscience and they hadnt buffed up her powers to retard levels yet. phase 4 really destroyed all the years of world and character building. its a shame they let this go on like this.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
D23 in 2 days, possible leaks

Fantastic Four movie with John Krasinki (Reed Richards), Jodie Comer (Sue), Ross Lynch (fire-bro), Seth Rogan (rock guy) Nov 2024
World War Hulk with Giancarlo Esposito (Gus) as the villain Judicator 2024
Blade trailer, Denzel Washington is Dracula 2023
Henry Cavill as Hyperion in Loki s2 2023
Werewolf by Night on D+ for Halloween 2022
Nova D+ TV show featuring John Boyega as Richard Ryder 2025
Henry Golding as Wonder Man 2025 in theaters
Deadpool: Maximum Effort 2024 in theaters
Secret Invasion D+ trailer 2023
Ant Man 3 movie trailer with Kang, Bill Murray 2023
Echo w/ Daredevil D+ TV show trailer summer 2023
Eternals 2: Acheron with original cast 2025
IronHeart D+ tv show 2023
The Boyega spoiler....FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKK YOU MARVEL. Goddamn cocksuckers!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
i think there were a lot of rumors about a World War hulk D+ TV show, since i think putting Hulk in a standalone movie violates the Universal agreement (only they can make movies featuring Hulk) while obviously with She-Hulk a TV show with Hulk doesn't.
No, Marvel can make any Hulk movie they want...Universal owns the distribution rights which means they get a big chunk of any money it pulls in.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ha, made me doubletake when I saw Green Arrow, then realized what it was. Should have edited some from Ready Player One into the mix

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is this everyone?
1663287012810.png

• 1Worf