Marvel Universe stuff

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Honestly, why not just use Chat GPT to write the scripts. I am willing to be that the shit will be at least as good as the trash the humans will put out.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there anything in TV/Movie land that isn't covered by the writers guild strike? Or is it an organized racket that controls everything in hollyweird

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Is there anything in TV/Movie land that isn't covered by the writers guild strike? Or is it an organized racket that controls everything in hollyweird
Well Disney and WB ordered showrunners to keep working on their projects outside of writing.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Honestly, why not just use Chat GPT to write the scripts. I am willing to be that the shit will be at least as good as the trash the humans will put out.
Its no more shitty than anything the writer's will produce...

Hello. Please assume the role of a Hollywood Script writer for the Disney company working on the "Blade" intellectual property. Write a scene for the script for an opening scene for a Blade movie reboot that stars Mahershala Ali as the title character, Blade. The scene is the first time on screen we see Blade. He is interacting with Delroy Lindo who is portraying Blade's associate, Whistler.

ChatGPT
FADE IN:

EXT. ABANDONED WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

The camera pans over a desolate, abandoned warehouse, bathed in the light of the full moon. A lone figure stands at the entrance, silhouetted against the darkness. This is BLADE, a brooding, powerful figure, played by Mahershala Ali.

Whistler, played by Delroy Lindo, approaches Blade.

WHISTLER:
"You know, Blade, sometimes I wonder if all this fighting is worth it."

Blade turns to face Whistler, his eyes cold and determined.

BLADE:
"We fight because there are creatures out there that want to destroy us. Vampires. They're everywhere, hiding in plain sight, waiting for the right moment to strike."

WHISTLER:
"But why you? Why do you keep putting yourself in harm's way? You could walk away from all this, Blade. Live a normal life."

Blade shakes his head, his expression grim.

BLADE:
"There is no normal life for me, Whistler. I am a vampire hunter, and it's the only thing I know how to do. And until every last one of those bloodsuckers is dead, I won't rest."

Whistler nods, understanding the weight of Blade's burden.

WHISTLER:
"I get it, Blade. I do. But you can't keep going it alone. You need someone to watch your back."

Blade looks at Whistler, sizing him up.

BLADE:
"I don't work well with others."

WHISTLER:
"Trust me, Blade. You'll need all the help you can get."

Blade hesitates for a moment, then nods.

BLADE:
"Okay. But don't slow me down."

Whistler grins.

WHISTLER:
"You won't even know I'm there."

Blade turns and strides into the warehouse, with Whistler following close behind.

FADE OUT.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wasn't sure if that picture was ok to post here because it looks like she's topless, but her tits drooped so low that it might as well have been a man. Makes you wonder what kind of movie star would want to have a skank like her as a gf.
Are you fucking retarded?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are you fucking retarded?
if you see nipples gavypoo, then kudos to you. i raised the gamma and zoomed in and still didnt see any nipple. i saw what looks like an areola, but not the nipple. but it could just be her skin. i got the pic off Page Six and they dont post nudity. i have no reason to believe there is anything. if it offends you for some unrelated reason then i will take it down and find something else suitable for your knighthood.

edit.
found another pic, so your maidenfair's honor has been restored.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
if you see nipples gavypoo, then kudos to you. i raised the gamma and zoomed in and still didnt see any nipple. i saw what looks like an areola, but not the nipple. but it could just be her skin. i got the pic off Page Six and they dont post nudity. i have no reason to believe there is anything. if it offends you for some unrelated reason then i will take it down and find something else suitable for your knighthood.

edit.
found another pic, so your maidenfair's honor has been restored.
Actually halfwit it wasn't about the areola peeking out it was about you being completely oblivious to the fact that she's lying down on her stomach facing the camera in that picture.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Actually halfwit it wasn't about the areola peeking out it was about you being completely oblivious to the fact that she's lying down on her stomach facing the camera in that picture.
iu

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
SAG-AFTRA and Producers guild I believe are not allowed to strike in solidarity, so they have to keep working, however their Union chiefs are apparently at the table or in the room with the WGA. Streaming has basically reduced residuals to 0, which is how a majority of hollywood makes their money (anyone who isnt an A list writer or actor).

I can't remember exactly why 3 years ago the writers chose to take it in the ass from the networks, but they did. Could have just been that it was 2020 and no one was working so they took what they could get, not sure.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
they must have had an outline for the script or they wouldnt have made such a horrible miscast. that movie has been in production for 6 years. sounds like development hell.
6 years, thats right around the time that fat whore released her netflix special, that was so bad, netflix had to get rid of star reviews.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

people in his comments said the guy has correctly leaked previous casting stuff (Ali as Blade, Majors as Kang) correctly

• 1Rustled
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
I just don't see Reed Richards as an Adam Driver kind of role. He's awesome and all but just not the type of actor I'd pick, IMO Krasinski was a good fan casting and has the Reed Richards look.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Now I kind of hate that Ray Stevenson was already in the MCU, although I guess he could still do a multiverse Punisher cameo since nobody would recognize him. Wonder if we'd get a Rachel Cole-Alves cameo too, you know those NPCs wouldn't be able to resist featuring a gender-swap.

Maybe King Nereus could play Old Man Punisher.

Fadaar

That guy
Now I kind of hate that Ray Stevenson was already in the MCU, although I guess he could still do a multiverse Punisher cameo since nobody would recognize him. Wonder if we'd get a Rachel Cole-Alves cameo too, you know those NPCs wouldn't be able to resist featuring a gender-swap.

Maybe King Nereus could play Old Man Punisher.

Yeah but she's redhead so 100% race swap too