Marvel Universe stuff

Goatface

jonathan majors was arraigned today, next court date is june 13. his attorney said the justice system was racist, the da was on a witch hunt. she has proof the gf is lying and attacked majors.

joz123

Potato del Grande
He won't see a jail if he's convicted, most likely probation since it's a first offense. Will definitely screw him over for future roles though.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
would be funny if Will Smith is Reed Richards (marriage issues a while ago) then they could also re-cast his retard son as Kang and Jada as Galactus, creating a super vortex of suck
Galactus? Moar like “Balacktus”

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
jonathan majors was arraigned today, next court date is june 13. his attorney said the justice system was racist, the da was on a witch hunt. she has proof the gf is lying and attacked majors.

Charges were revised to have a better chance of sticking.

1683702715396.png

Sounds like they are going to be fighting the victim in court on the revised charges.

1683702771181.png

The prior version from his attorney where she spoke like the victim isn't going to press charges, is completely bunk. The victim is supporting the new revised misdemeanor charge AFAIK.

His lawyer is openly calling her a liar. So he's in for a fight.

1683702886618.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Charges were revised to have a better chance of sticking.

View attachment 472879

Sounds like they are going to be fighting the victim in court on the revised charges.

View attachment 472880

The prior version from his attorney where she spoke like the victim isn't going to press charges, is completely bunk. The victim is supporting the new revised misdemeanor charge AFAIK.

His lawyer is openly calling her a liar. So he's in for a fight.

View attachment 472881
that irrefutable video proof has never materialized and the new story that Majors found her in his house naked and strangled/beaten already is a huge load of Juicy Smoliay bullshit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He wuz Kangz. like i have been saying over a month ago. this shit isnt going away. his lawyer is a retard.
this stupid pajeet cunty lawyer should be smart and say that the soros funded da is out to make a name for himself trying to falsly convict anyone w/ a famous name, most recently Donald Trump

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this stupid pajeet cunty lawyer should be smart and say that the soros funded da is out to make a name for himself trying to falsly convict anyone w/ a famous name, most recently Donald Trump
She did that when she called it a witch hunt, but she also played the race card too. I wonder when Disney announces that Majors is gone?

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
She did that when she called it a witch hunt, but she also played the race card too. I wonder when Disney announces that Majors is gone?

Assuming the writers are still striking then, which is probable, probably sometime in July while everyone is talking about the fact that the Directors, Actors and Writers are now on strike.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida

So now there is Seth Rollins as a member of Serpent Society in this as well on top of essentially all of Hulk's villains. Not that I think the movie was ever destined to be good, but it seems like they are over doing it on top of it lol.

• 1Direct to DVD

spronk

FPS noob
plz striking writers, shut down that set

do it for kang or wakanda or some other bullshit you believe, i dunno

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that movie is going to be tight. so many white people who need to be told to "do better" and so little time.
iu

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Juvarisx

Florida

Will be curious what they do with Victor Timely with all of the Majors stuff.

Also for Echo I believe this the the first Marvel / Star Wars show to drop all episodes at once, curious timing though feels a week late since they could have nabbed the Thanksgiving audience. Not overly excited for Echo outside to see if they make Kingpin closer to the Netflix version, and if they are having Daredevil's arc revolve around Jessica Jones.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wonder if Echo is going to be like half hour episodes like She-Hulk instead of the hour long type.

spronk

FPS noob
if Echo has sound then its racist sexist ableist

100% bet they watched the final cuts and realized its utter shit so they will drop it after thanksgiving and hope it just goes away. The Marvels releases in theaters Nov 10th too, such bizarre timing from Marvel.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i guess agatha's show is either renamed or this is a special one off for next halloween like Werewolf by Night, and aubrey plaza is in it? she posted it on her instagram live thingie (goes away after it runs)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i guess agatha's show is either renamed or this is a special one off for next halloween like Werewolf by Night, and aubrey plaza is in it? she posted it on her instagram live thingie (goes away after it runs)

It probably means Plaza's character got a one off coming off the Agatha show.

Edit: Apparently it's just a fake name or working name for the series.