Marvel Universe stuff

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
if Echo has sound then its racist sexist ableist

100% bet they watched the final cuts and realized its utter shit so they will drop it after thanksgiving and hope it just goes away. The Marvels releases in theaters Nov 10th too, such bizarre timing from Marvel.
I guess Echo is so bad they were going to Batwoman it. Her character sucked already so I had no clue why it's was getting a spinoff

Goatface

how can it be bad, it is already one of the top shows.....

1684639231832.png

1684639275052.png

Goatface

thats echo? echo is supposed to be hot, she looks like a chonker

think she is yoyo'ing her weight
1684712575663.png

she was also born deaf on a reservation. if she had just dumped her boyfriend and come out as gay, could had unmatched DEI score

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So Secret Wars is apparently going to be done by Sam Raimi as well as Doctor Strange 3. Also strong rumors that Secret Wars may be a 2 parter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
So Secret Wars is apparently going to be done by Sam Raimi as well as Doctor Strange 3. Also strong rumors that Secret Wars may be a 2 parter.
Sam Raimi is great doing low budget cheese fest. Doing an actual movie he really sucks.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Spiderman 1-2. I don't know what to blame for Strange or Spidey 3 being so terrible
Spidey 3 was the studio forcing Venom on him and stuff. He has been pretty open about that. Also Doc Strange 2 did make a billion dollars. So it wasn't exactly a bomb.

Juvarisx

Florida
Doctor Strange MoM was supposed to be a totally different movie and that's why Scott Derrickson left cause Marvel was getting too meddling with his vision for it which was essentially a total horror. Think the dream where he is walking up to the manor over the thousands of skeletons. He and his co-writer wanted gothic horror and the multiverse to really expand on cosmic entities like Dormammu and wanted to use Nightmare. After Wandavision became popular Fiege and co wanted Wanda in it and thats where the rift began and it spiraled into him leaving.

The version we got is the MCU machine version and Raimi added some of his trademark women screaming into the camera but really it wasn't his film. If he ends up doing Secret Wars I think he will have more to say in the process.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Doctor Strange MoM was supposed to be a totally different movie and that's why Scott Derrickson left cause Marvel was getting too meddling with his vision for it which was essentially a total horror. Think the dream where he is walking up to the manor over the thousands of skeletons. He and his co-writer wanted gothic horror and the multiverse to really expand on cosmic entities like Dormammu and wanted to use Nightmare. After Wandavision became popular Fiege and co wanted Wanda in it and thats where the rift began and it spiraled into him leaving.

The version we got is the MCU machine version and Raimi added some of his trademark women screaming into the camera but really it wasn't his film. If he ends up doing Secret Wars I think he will have more to say in the process.
I meant people are complaining that GotG 3 was too dark. Sounds like Marvel made the right call making it straight horror.

j00t

I dont have any confirmation for this, but I SWEAR that Wanda was supposed to be in MoM since they named it that, which was like 5 years ago or something.

I very much remember feeling like it would be the perfect time for her to be a villain and I know I read an article somewhere suggesting the same thing.

The problem with MoM is that there was never a clear vision for it. Benedict Cumberbatch and Elizabeth Olsen made jokes that the only thing about the movie that never changed was the name.

I'm sure there were plenty of versions that were great (or could have been) but it didn't fit in with the larger narrative of phase 4 so they kept changing it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I dont have any confirmation for this, but I SWEAR that Wanda was supposed to be in MoM since they named it that, which was like 5 years ago or something.

I very much remember feeling like it would be the perfect time for her to be a villain and I know I read an article somewhere suggesting the same thing.

The problem with MoM is that there was never a clear vision for it. Benedict Cumberbatch and Elizabeth Olsen made jokes that the only thing about the movie that never changed was the name.

I'm sure there were plenty of versions that were great (or could have been) but it didn't fit in with the larger narrative of phase 4 so they kept changing it.
i mean, Wanda started out as a villain. even after she "turned good" she was still blowing up buildings so Vision had to step in to keep the bitch in line. when Vision died, there really was nothing holding her back anymore

j00t

i mean, Wanda started out as a villain. even after she "turned good" she was still blowing up buildings so Vision had to step in to keep the bitch in line. when Vision died, there really was nothing holding her back anymore
Yeah I was absolutely okay with her being a villain, but I remember thinking she'd be the villain in MoM way before infinity war

• 1Like

Goatface

live-action Miles Morales movie
Spider-Woman movie “sooner than you expect"
Spider-Man with Tom Holland, on hold due to strike

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not going to get my hopes up again for Spider-Woman. I was really hyped for Captain Marvel, because I really liked the comic character, and we all see how that turned out. I like Spider-Woman even more than CM, so the chances of it turning out non-shit are next to zero.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not going to get my hopes up again for Spider-Woman. I was really hyped for Captain Marvel, because I really liked the comic character, and we all see how that turned out. I like Spider-Woman even more than CM, so the chances of it turning out non-shit are next to zero.
isnt she 5 months pregnant?