Marvel Universe stuff

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Portman is back and will be playing the female Thor. Wanda will be in the Strange sequel and most importantly my boy Clint and Kate Bishop is getting a Disney+ show.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
nlgach0h7kb31.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Be curious to see who they use as the replacement for Surtur in a Beta Ray Bill story, unless the reveal would be that Surtur decided to keep rampaging around the cosmos after destroying Asgard. Maybe make Thor feel guilty about moping around on Earth getting fat and playing Fortnite while Surtur was fucking shit up.

Also, Thor could just give him Mjolnir, they don't have to forge a third weapon.

• 1Seriously?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Haha I came to post that about Thor just to see you sad fucks get riled up about it and already one of you did. You never disappoint me FoH.

By the way the 3 year comic run was actually very good. Should try reading it someday.

• 3Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Guess they capped the panel with Blade. No one saw that coming. Will have to wait for D23 for the other known sequels and possible FF or Xmen news.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha I came to post that about Thor just to see you sad fucks get riled up about it and already one of you did. You never disappoint me FoH.

By the way the 3 year comic run was actually very good. Should try reading it someday.

What are you on about you miserable faggot? The only complaints so far have been based on the fact that Natalie Portman was fucking awful in the first two Thor films, and someone even pointed out that it was shitty writing and hopefully Waititi will do a better job.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Guess they capped the panel with Blade. No one saw that coming. Will have to wait for D23 for the other known sequels and possible FF or Xmen news.
Mahershala Ali came out at the very end wearing a cap that said Blade. I'm not mad about that casting. He was the best part of season 1 Luke Cage.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
With Taika directing, she'll proabaly actually be tolerable. Her parts were written horribly in the first 2 Thor movies.

True, she's not a bad actress and the first two movies were shit. My main issue is how tiny she is compared to even Gal Gadot who has 7" of height on her.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
True, she's not a bad actress and the first two movies were shit. My main issue is how tiny she is compared to even Gal Gadot who has 7" of height on her.

I bet she puts on more muscle than Brie! Maybe they can have her do the actual Thor transformation deal and get that big bitch that played Brienne of Tarth to be Thor mode.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
** Endgame just surpassed Avatar, highest grossing movie of all time!

Edit:

Jesus christ I just saw that twitter thing, that's a shitload of movies!

• 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Female Thor is one of the worst things in the whole fucking world, including fire ants and flat soda. It doesn't matter who plays her. Thor isn't a title and anyone who thinks so is retarded SJW trash. Feige can go fuck himself on this particular point.

Mahershala Ali as Blade fucking kicks ass, confirmed FF rocks.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
No actor or actress can salvage a horrible script and terrible writing. Portman was also unwatchable as Padme, but pretty amazing in Black Swan (think that's where she won her Oscar?) and V for Vendetta.

I'm looking forward to see what Waititi can do with this. The comic was decent.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Female Thor is one of the worst things in the whole fucking world, including fire ants and flat soda. It doesn't matter who plays her. Thor isn't a title and anyone who thinks so is retarded SJW trash. Feige can go fuck himself on this particular point.

I completely agree. Thor is a fucking badass. I think upgraded Thor is most powerful Avenger, etc. He's just insanely badass. He's a warrior. And then they're going to marginalize his powers and give them to Female Thor, and magically she can also fight now, etc. It's just so dumb. I hope they can somehow make this tolerable...

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mahershala Ali came out at the very end wearing a cap that said Blade. I'm not mad about that casting. He was the best part of season 1 Luke Cage.

I was going to say I'm not sure if Snipes' Blade could ever be replaced. I retract that thought. Ali is great.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Blade 2 is one of the most rewatchable Marvel movies. I'm sure Ali will be great but I think these will feel way different. Which is probably a good thing because Snipes really owned the role I think.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users