Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wonder if this is where Moon Knight will show up.

Source article covering lots of stuff: Marvel TV Boss Jeph Loeb On Secret ABC Series, Disney+, ‘Legion’ End, More Crossovers, ‘Ghost Rider’ & Hulu Plans

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Fun times ahead.

Watching this video reminded me of just how attractive the female Asian nurse/doctor is.

tmp_jHlrT8_d64f0dd495347eb3_MCDAVAG_EC079.jpg

Very nice.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wonder if this is where Moon Knight will show up.

Source article covering lots of stuff: Marvel TV Boss Jeph Loeb On Secret ABC Series, Disney+, ‘Legion’ End, More Crossovers, ‘Ghost Rider’ & Hulu Plans

I don't want Marvel TV to do Moon Knight. I want Marvel Studios to do it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Marvel TV IS Marvel Studios moving forward

Let me rephrase then. I want Feige controlled Marvel to do Moon Knight and not Jeph Loeb. Feige is not doing Hulu shows. Those are the Disney+ shows. From what I've read the only shows that are truly linked to the MCU Phase 4 are the ones announced on the timeline. The Hulu and ABC show will be treated like say Agents of SHIELD and the Netflix shows were.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Let me rephrase then. I want Feige controlled Marvel to do Moon Knight and not Jeph Loeb. Feige is not doing Hulu shows. Those are the Disney+ shows. From what I've read the only shows that are truly linked to the MCU Phase 4 are the ones announced on the timeline. The Hulu and ABC show will be treated like say Agents of SHIELD and the Netflix shows were.

ah damn my bad, thanks

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

His legs seem to skinny for his arms, I get that he could bench me wth a finger and knock me out by punching me in the shadow, but it really seems like he has been skipping leg day.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

strueve has some of the best KO's
Mark-Hunt-KO-1.gif

gave the new again champ his first loss

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Eh, feels like there's too much money to be made on both sides to not get something done. Wonder if this is a leak to put more pressure on Sony.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
disney wanted to co-finance and get 50% of profits (a true partnership), Sony wanted to keep the current arrangement where Marvel has a heavy hand but Disney only gets 5% of the profits. Makes sense from Sony's side but it sucks as a fan, means no Spidey in any MCU movies and all the cool side MCU shit is probably gone from any more spidey movies.

I wonder what it means to stuff like Into the Spiderverse though, that was Sony but it clearly had tons of lifted chars from MCU too, didn't it? Or is everything Spidey related - Kingpin, Green Goblin, etc - all its own little slice that Sony can liberally use. no clue

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
disney wanted to co-finance and get 50% of profits (a true partnership), Sony wanted to keep the current arrangement where Marvel has a heavy hand but Disney only gets 5% of the profits. Makes sense from Sony's side but it sucks as a fan, means no Spidey in any MCU movies and all the cool side MCU shit is probably gone from any more spidey movies.

I wonder what it means to stuff like Into the Spiderverse though, that was Sony but it clearly had tons of lifted chars from MCU too, didn't it? Or is everything Spidey related - Kingpin, Green Goblin, etc - all its own little slice that Sony can liberally use. no clue
spidey in the MCU is great b/c he's working w/ a hundred years of seasoned actors and directors who give a damn, contrasting that with spidey in the stand alone movies and nogress MJ, i mean wtf.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Eh, feels like there's too much money to be made on both sides to not get something done. Wonder if this is a leak to put more pressure on Sony.

yeah they're just playing hardball, they'll come to an agreement. worst case scenario, Sony makes one awful Spider-Man film and it flops and Disney buys back the IP for a pittance.