Marvel Universe stuff

spronk

FPS noob
that will be a pretty awesome megapack to torrent, the 1TB 4K UHD Infinity War rip with all the extras

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Now Robert Downey Jr has also stepped forward to talk on the matter and his response is completely different from the previous ones. Speaking on The Howard Stern show he said, "I'll tell you the truth, I didn't expect it (the Marvel Cinematic Universe) to become what it became and it is this very large, multi-headed Hydra at this point. I've always had other interests and according to Scorsese, it's not cinema so I have to take a look at that, you know?"

"It's his opinion. I mean it plays in theaters. I appreciate his opinion because I think it's like anything. We need all of the different perspectives so we can come to the center and move on."

Go Rob

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Holy shit. Feige is literally Marvel now. He got promoted and is now in control of everything Marvel. TV, movies, animation, and comics.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This was not undeserved. He kept the vision under control and pointed towards success. Good on him.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The article I saw clarified that Feige is in charge of all visual Marvel. He won't be in charge of the comic book side. He is also basically in charge of all storylines etc.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, technically Marvel the comic book company is a different company. Marvel the movie studio is Disney. So he would have nothing to do with the comics, unless they reached out and wanted to be kept in the loop about what's happening with the movies so they could make books before and after movies hook in the movie audience into comics as well.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't know why they don't trash the current marvel comic universe and do a reboot where all the comics are in the movie universe.

They can fill in the gaps between the movies with new stories and sell/give away the comics at cinemas, get some new customers. Abandon comic book stores too and sell at Wal-Mart, most kids dont want to be around far nerds (I'm a fat nerd).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The article I saw clarified that Feige is in charge of all visual Marvel. He won't be in charge of the comic book side. He is also basically in charge of all storylines etc.
the youtube comics nerds are saying that Feige is the "decider" of all Marvel, meaning Iron Man will look like Iron Man on all platforms, Cap will look like Cap on all platforms and etc. not some tranny faggots with the name.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I don't really want to try and find it, or if it was posted here; i'm dumb..

But I read that Ike, who was I guess previously head of Marvel TV and whatever the fuck else.. basically handles merchandising, toys, and the games now.

I read that the netflix cast is returning, and I assumed it'd be rewritten.. but I am just curious how that will go down with Feige in the pilot seat. If we will finally get the movie to series, viceversa crossovers.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Sorry, I think it's still rumors.. But I've only read regarding Cox and Bernthals names specifically. I know Cox has been putting in the legwork to keep his job as Murdock.

I think the tie up falls under how do they relaunch the character with the same actor under a different story, and Deadpool might be their first attempt.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I don't really want to try and find it, or if it was posted here; i'm dumb..

But I read that Ike, who was I guess previously head of Marvel TV and whatever the fuck else.. basically handles merchandising, toys, and the games now.

I read that the netflix cast is returning, and I assumed it'd be rewritten.. but I am just curious how that will go down with Feige in the pilot seat. If we will finally get the movie to series, viceversa crossovers.
As far as the movie to series and viceversa crossovers...I dont know about how they are dealing with the Netflix shows but there will be crossovers with the new disney+ streaming service...WandaVision will lead directly into Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness movie.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hate this, It is probably the number 1 reason I no longer read any of the big comics, i dont want to have to track stories across a multiple different sources, I'm not reading fucking justice league and all the batman's and superman's and fucking hawk man just to know what's going on in plastic man, I just want to read plastic man, and I dont want to HAVE to watch all the fucking shows to prepare for the movies.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I hate this, It is probably the number 1 reason I no longer read any of the big comics, i dont want to have to track stories across a multiple different sources, I'm not reading fucking justice league and all the batman's and superman's and fucking hawk man just to know what's going on in plastic man, I just want to read plastic man, and I dont want to HAVE to watch all the fucking shows to prepare for the movies.

They’re kids movies bro. You won’t miss the main plot if you don’t do every side quest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Chronological order:

C1C73C65-7272-40F8-97F6-F0B131EE566D.jpeg

• 3Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users