Marvel Universe stuff

spronk

FPS noob

six weeks seems like a lot but a few good movies have gone through extensive reshooting. Pretty tight though, movie is scheduled to release May 2022

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Tons of new Marvel shit coming. Most of it we knew about. But some new animated shows sound cool. 90s X-Men hype!
The trailer thing for Hawkeye looks really good. I'm down.
The Moon Knight trailer was interesting. I'll watch that as well, even though I don't know the character that much. If I'm not mistaken, he played a part in the Maximum Carnage Spider-Man saga back in the 90's.
She-Hulk is... well, it's another show.
Ms. Marvel is a high-school drama.

I Am Groot cartoon
Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special cartoon.
What If...? season 2 cartoon.
Echo. Not really sure what that is.
Loki season 2
X-Men, the '97 cartoon that was on Fox.
Spider-Man Freshman Year cartoon.
Iron Heart
Agatha: House of Harkness
Armor Wars (Nice!)
Marvel Zombies cartoon.
Secret Invastion (live a action w/ Sam Jackson)

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
90s Xmen cartoon hasn't aged particularly well. Compare it to like Batman: The Animated Series which has aged much better.

Lead writer from the series.

FEm0aYAUcAA2oQN.jpg

Get ready for non-binary Xmen everyone!

• 3Worf
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was going to be trash anyway because they're rebooting what was probably the worst of all the various X-Men shows. X-Men TAS had a really cheap animation style that looks like refried shit today, and the writing for most of the storylines is mediocre at best.

Wolverine and the X-Men is by far the best animated X-Men show and was cancelled after one season specifically because of Disney acquiring Marvel. If anything should have been rebooted, it was this show, which remains the only non-comic book medium to knock the Phoenix story out of the park.

Sterling

El Presidente
if you're going to do some animated X-Men shit just go back and do the Claremont/Byrne run from the late 70s and 80s.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's because the crazy lib writer is following the "right" ideology. Not like the horrible fascist Gina Carano. She hurt my feelings too!
Factually correct but Morally wrong.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Who the fuck is that ugly dude sitting next to him?
That is Amy Pascal, head of Sony studios who they are making the Spider Man movie with.
I find it telling that he made this statement, confirmed that Charlie Cox will be Dare Devil, in a joint interview with her...Charlie Cox has been rumored to be in the new Spider Man movie

spronk

FPS noob
thats the biggest jew fro ive ever seen, she musta sucked the life essence out of harvey weinstein