Marvel's Agent Carter

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Apparently the ratings are really bad this season
You've summoned me by mentioning ratings:| Deadline

Yeah, you don't look for other work when you think there's much chance your show will live (though it has happened, such as with Damon Wayans Jr. in Happy Endings / New Girl), and thepeople running that networkdefinitely don't give you another show when they think the first is going to live.

Cybsled

It's too bad, because Agent Carter is a good show. I wonder what this does to the Mockingbird pilot they were considering?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that kinda sucks, it's a great show.

I hope the ending of season 2 doesn't end on a cliffhanger, and is mostly resolved like they did for season 1.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
They've said they treat each season as its own miniseries, so the plotshouldget wrapped up if they keep to that.

It's too bad, because Agent Carter is a good show. I wonder what this does to the Mockingbird pilot they were considering?
It wouldn't surprise me if that contributes to their decision to not continue Agent Carter. I'm not sure if Marvel: Most Wanted was meant to be a full season show or not, but they could easily slide it into Agent Carter's slot next year.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its a good show and i was looking forward to its return, but last week's episode was weird. why didnt black scientist guy go with them to retrieve the corpse or help with the bomb? i mean if he can absorb that energy from a body, there is no need to sneak into the cold storage to steal the corpse. just walk through the walls and do it then and there. he also would have come in handy defusing that bomb or saving peggy from falling 2 stories onto her back on steel and concrete and impaled by rebar.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was saying the same thing while watching it. Why don't they use the scientist ghost more? I assume he still needs regular sprayings to stay visible. But even if he doesn't and will be visible on the missions ... lol fuck everyone still incorporeal!

There might have been a catch with the body retrieval though. What if he became corporeal when he sucked the whatever out of it and got trapped?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was saying the same thing while watching it. Why don't they use the scientist ghost more? I assume he still needs regular sprayings to stay visible. But even if he doesn't and will be visible on the missions ... lol fuck everyone still incorporeal!

There might have been a catch with the body retrieval though. What if he became corporeal when he sucked the whatever out of it and got trapped?
The same silly way Peggy and Jarvis were trying to get in

Cybsled

Good double episode, and another double episode next week. They really are accelerating the show's broadcast, although given the fact Haley is trying out for other roles, it makes me worry that ABC is trying to wrap up this season and then won't renew it
frown.png

Cybsled

Interesting way to end it if they don't get renewed. Souza gets lucky, Thompson gets pwned ;p

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
They damn well better have some sort of resolution, even if it is just a one-off two hour special. After all we need to see the collapse of the SSR and see Peggy and Stark found S.H.I.E.L.D.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
BTW, Atwell stated that her new pilot/show won't interfere with an Agent Carter season 3.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Solid finale. The golf balls into the rift had me laughing thinking about Window of Opportunity SG-1. Frost at the end with the scratches on her face was a nice touch. Sad to see Jack killed. Hopefully we get one more season to find out what the key is for and get the start of SHIELD.

Also... Hayley Atwell is hot.
Also also... so is Bridget Regan

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
finally caught up, i liked it mostly, but overall the season had quite a few flaws, i can understand why it did poorly. i am glad they dropped the misogyny shtick and started working together, but i think they drew out this whitney frost/ann jarvis shit for way too long, i like the hydra/leviathon spy stuff much better. anyway, if there is a season 3 i will watch it and hope there are no more musical numbers.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
You just know that Dottie has to be one of the founding members of S.H.I.E.L.D. Though they need some threat big enough to prompt this to happen and it can't be Hydra since they have to remain secret to corrupt from within.