Marvel's Agent Carter

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
my dvr screwed up and didn't record this- somehow my record series setup got erased. will catch on demand today

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
It also suddenly hit me why the symbol on the pin was nagging at me.

Because it was one of the Hydra precursors.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah I think it's pretty clear Red from that 70s show is going to be plating the seeds that are HYDRA into the soon to be formed S.H.I.E.L.D.

But if that symbol evolved into HYDRA and HYDRA already happened...Why are they still sporting it?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I think it's pretty clear Red from that 70s show is going to be plating the seeds that are HYDRA into the soon to be formed S.H.I.E.L.D.

But if that symbol evolved into HYDRA and HYDRA already happened...Why are they still sporting it?
That's Clarence boddicker

Cybsled

NASA Patch from AoS and the Council logo/lapel pin logo from Carter. Hail Hydra ;p

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
So was the black goop stuff the same black goop stuff from SHIELD when Ward and what's his mentors face broke into the SHIELD prison? They made a comment about it but I can't remember.

Was there any other easter eggs? I usually rely on Charlie to explain/point things out but he's gone full bonner for DC these last 10 days.

Cybsled

The black goop stuff is supposed to tie into Dr. Strange I think? It isn't the monolith black goop from AoS.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
No no, not the monolith. From wiki...
Ward and Garrett infiltrate the Fridge, freeing its prisoners and stealing weapons, including the Berserker Staff, the 0-8-4 from Peru, and the gravitonium.
So is the black stuff the gravitonium?

Cybsled

It wouldn't surprise me if she ended up being part of the Widow project. Sousa is head of the SSR over there, so he would be a perfect candidate for a deep cover operative to latch onto.

I have a feeling Jack will end up joining HYDRA.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought we saw the black goop eat someone in agents of shield. And no, I'm not talking about the monolith either. Can't remember the episode, but I think it was a former shield scientist that coulson was trying to save who let it eat him in order to control it. Or something like that.

I thought it was weird that Sousa's GF knew he was a secret agent and the talent agency was a front. I mean, if you're going to the trouble of having a hidden office with a front business, I'm not sure you spill those beans to some dame you met months ago, even if you do want to marry her. Not to mention telling the cop and having him in there.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought we saw the black goop eat someone in agents of shield. And no, I'm not talking about the monolith either. Can't remember the episode, but I think it was a former shield scientist that coulson was trying to save who let it eat him in order to control it. Or something like that.

I thought it was weird that Sousa's GF knew he was a secret agent and the talent agency was a front. I mean, if you're going to the trouble of having a hidden office with a front business, I'm not sure you spill those beans to some dame you met months ago, even if you do want to marry her. Not to mention telling the cop and having him in there.
and a corrupt cop at that. doesnt matter i guess since they are planning on ditching the SSR anyway. thats probably how SHIELD came to be?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
That was the Gravitonium. Different black goop here, apparently.

Malkav

French Madman
It's pretty evident that it's different than both the Gravitonium and the Portal stone FFS.

Are you guys even paying attention to what you watch?

The black goop in this season of Carter was created by an atomic test, it was shown on fucking screen, while the Gravitonium was created in the first season of AoS (current time), and the Portal Stone has been in use for hundred of years by the Hydra precursors.