Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Cybsled

Ya, him having trouble disassembling the gun was more of a hint to the fact that Coleson might be something different after Loki shanked him.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
While I am overall a bit disappointed, I'm still enjoying the show.

It seems to be getting better, so hopefully it will improve still. If Miranda is reporting for combat, I am not sure what the point of Agent Ward will be.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
While I am overall a bit disappointed, I'm still enjoying the show.

It seems to be getting better, so hopefully it will improve still. If Miranda is reporting for combat, I am not sure what the point of Agent Ward will be.
Beefcake for the ladies.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This week they wanted 2 field experts for the mission and Coulson had to fill in. Soooo, yeah they want 2 of them, Coulson is not supposed to be out there in that role.

Siliconemelons

Was it me or was the scene where she jumped into the pool different in the previews to the show? maybe it was just fast in the previews and I imagined panties and the show was a smidge longer and my mind realized there where no panties shown.

I was amused when my wife said "Ming-Na is looking old!....for an Asian"

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I was really hoping she would try the disarm move and fail horribly because she's a barely trained nonathletic female weakling computer nerd who is somehow also incredibly hot with awesome wet boobs and what was I talking about again?

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
I was really hoping she would try the disarm move and fail horribly because she's a barely trained nonathletic female weakling computer nerd who is somehow also incredibly hot with awesome wet boobs and what was I talking about again?
Ya know I saw someone living in a van, so I went over to have a look thinking it would be a hot chick with perfect makeup and clean hair.

I was wrong.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya know I saw someone living in a van, so I went over to have a look thinking it would be a hot chick with perfect makeup and clean hair.

I was wrong.
On the bright side if it WAS a hot chick with perfect makeup and clean hair you wouldn't have gotten a handjob in trade for a JBC. So you know, win and lose. That old hobo dude knew how to handle a cock.

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
On the bright side if it WAS a hot chick with perfect makeup and clean hair you wouldn't have gotten a handjob in trade for a JBC. So you know, win and lose. That old hobo dude knew how to handle a cock.
Didnt even get that! He just pulled aout a double-barreled shotgun, pointed it at me and yelled "clickety-click"!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was literally falling asleep halfway through this episode. Pretty much says it all.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I thought it was a decent episode. Didn't get all soap opera-ey or delve into characters pasts, just a run of the mill complete-the-mission episode. And I think it did it decently well. It also left open the question of who was/is behind it.

Also, Coulson's not a robot and hacker chick gets cuter every episode.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
to me this eps confirmed that no one on the team knows what "really" happened to coulson. From the pilot (this is from memory) the only two ppl that know are maria hill and the black doctor(shepard from firefly), in the pilot the doctor said something like agent jock was cleared for the team but he wanted to examine coulson more, coulson said he was fine and gone, then he talked to maria hill and something like "guess he doesn't know".

i don't know if amador (the black girl agent) knew coulson was different cuz she was his protege or cuz she had that super eye and looked at him. we already know that eye can spot something like a tumor (the blond shop woman said amador saved her, that way)

we get another reference of how bad ass calvary is supposed to be when he says "only a few women could pull off something so impossible since you were on the bus, had to be her", when are we gonna see this?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was a decent episode. Didn't get all soap opera-ey or delve into characters pasts, just a run of the mill complete-the-mission episode. And I think it did it decently well. It also left open the question of who was/is behind it.

Also, Coulson's not a robot and hacker chick gets cuter every episode.
I agree. And I also agree that Skye is really fucking growing on me. God she's so damn hot. As opposed to the chick on The Black List, who is also hot, but all I can look at is her square face and helmet hair, and "I'm about to cry" look. Skye just keeps getting better and better though. I don't care if her character makes no sense, I'm thrilled she's on the show.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This was my favorite episode so far. I like that they're acknowledging Skye's incompetence at all things spy related. Little stuff like "Which way is south?" is great to me, because that's exactly the sort of thing I'd be worried about knowing if I were in that kind of situation.