Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I saw a comment on one of the articles about the episode that said a Marvel exec stated SWORD is owned by Fox. I can't find it now that I want to look for it again, but it even had the name of the person that made the statement. Anyone else see anything about that?

Honestly, I hope the ending ties into the Inhumans show. I have been pretty disappointed with how the movies purposely abandoned the TV show, even though I get why, but if one TV show ignores another, that's going to annoy the piss out of me. Shared universes are awesome, even if it is just something like Diggle's wife showing up in Flash for a couple minutes (let's ignore how stupid the actual content of the episode was).

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Hell in Marvel is not entirely Hell.
Sure, which is kind of the point, it's too complicated and inaccessible for the average viewer. The comic book stuff is not the same as the movie/tv stuff.

Rather then get into a potential religious problem with depicting actual 'hell', and all the variations in the comics, they are simplifying it to just be one dimension that's been at war with ours. This gives them more flexibility and sets up an easy 'light vs dark' style battle between the dimensions.

I saw a comment on one of the articles about the episode that said a Marvel exec stated SWORD is owned by Fox.
Yea, I have seen some things saying the same thing. It seems Marvel sold ALOT of their cosmic stuff off to Fox back in the day. The only reason Guardians 2 got Ego was they traded Fox for the rights in exchange for Negasonic Teenage Warhead for Deadpool. Plus, SWORD first appeared in an X-men book, which FOX owns.

So, it would stand to reason they are gonna use some other name/group as a SWORD fill in. Unless, they got the rights from Fox somehow, but I doubt that.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Marvel owns pretty much all their own TV rights from what I understand. All these rights things are too confusing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Season 5 won't air til January 2018, but they are getting 22 weeks straight for the episodes. No breaks.

Sterling

El Presidente
Well the reason they broke it up into those 3 arcs this year was apparently because of the breaks. That worked out really well this season at least.
Yeah I think they did it well this season. Some of the earlier ones and a lot of other series don't do it though.

Ganthorn

N00b
Yeah I think they did it well this season. Some of the earlier ones and a lot of other series don't do it though.

I read somewhere they were told the breaks in advance this time so they were able to create mini finales and arcs etc.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am getting caught up, Simmons and Fitz seem to get all the best bits. Simmons have to "kill" Fitz like that has to be a total mind fuck.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am both happy and sad the best Ghost Rider to date is on TV, he is top fucking tier.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure if it was ever officially confirmed, and too lazy to go back and look.

Secret Warriors.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
They did Secret Warriors when Daisy had her team of Inhumans. Quake, Lincoln, Yoyo, etc... guessing it's just a play off The Warriors movie, bad pun?
Well yeah it is a play off The Warriors, I just don't remember them ever officially calling themselves Secret Warriors. I could very easily be wrong though, and this is something well-established that I totally forgot and look like an idiot.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't trying to bust your chops, more busting Clark Gregg for the bad pun. I had to think pretty hard to even remember who was on the team. Forgot about Joey the metal melting guy.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I loved last season. And this one looks to be in the Thanos universe. At least gearing it up for Infinity Gauntlet.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I only picked up this show a couple months ago but I've watched everything now, with throwing a couple rewatches of MCU movies in the right spots here and there. I'm surprised by how quality it tends to be. Season 4 kept feeling like it was jumping the shark with the whole LMD-dark-dimension-infinite-pseudo-magic-power stuff but somehow seemed OK. Also Chloe Bennett might be objectively the most pretty woman on TV right now which does not hurt, and I will never not love Clark Gregg as Agent Coulson.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users