Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At the end of the previous episode they were hooking up for the first time. At the start of this episode it was after some unspecified amount of boning, but it didn't seem like it was just after the first one. Didn't Ward say something about exiting separate like usual or some such?

As for the Cavalry thing, I took it the same as Vvoid. Not sure where all the rape and superpower shit is coming from, you guys are weird.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Out of curiosity, I checked out this episode after skipping everything since the pilot. I also just saw it as pure skillz and being remorseful she could kill so many people that day.

Also, I am shocked as to how bad this show still is. Is this show really going to be this terrible for the next year+ until Joss is done editing the Avengers 2?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
look at all the bad guys MM has incapacitated all these episodes even agent ward, have any of them killed anyone? seems like just a lot of knock outs, even trying to make that fake gun that stuns. at best we see coulson kill the doctor (who actually is still trapped in there and most likely ends up being graviton). or am i missing the killing? even this eps, she told the guy to stop being emo and go away(die) but never killed him.

Kulgan

Molten Core Raider
So, I just got caught up on this show after being 2 or 3 episodes behind and while I think it can use some improvement and more heroes I still think it is better then at least 80% of what is on network TV.

Also, did anyone catch the Dollhouse reference at the end of the berserker episode? During Coulson's dream sequence:

Coulson: "Did I fall asleep?"
Happy Ending Girl: "For a little while..."

Exactly like the exchange when an "agent" was reprogrammed in Dollhouse. Coincidence or a clue towards Coulson being a clone or something implanted with the memories/personality of the original?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So, I just got caught up on this show after being 2 or 3 episodes behind and while I think it can use some improvement and more heroes I still think it is better then at least 80% of what is on network TV.

Also, did anyone catch the Dollhouse reference at the end of the berserker episode? During Coulson's dream sequence:

Coulson: "Did I fall asleep?"
Happy Ending Girl: "For a little while..."

Exactly like the exchange when an "agent" was reprogrammed in Dollhouse. Coincidence or a clue towards Coulson being a clone or something implanted with the memories/personality of the original?
I knew I recognized that from somewhere, but couldn't put my finger on it, and forget to google it later. Thanks for pointing it out, I like knowing things like that.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
No new ep last night..but a cliffhanger is inc! New agent maybe means someone dies?

fucker_sl

shitlord
so...here's my theory

Tahiti is the Soul Gem world. That's where Coulson has been

i dare you to challenge it

bring it!