Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Just wanted to go back to the part where people think they could not survive a cargo splash into the ocean. Yet Cyber-Warriors and In-humans are plausible.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I wonder if they will be smart and use Agent Carter in the same timeslot as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and just tag-team between the two like they originally planned with the second Once Upon a Time?

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm a little nervous they won't reveal what Skye is in the last episode.

I assume they've known they were getting renewed for awhile,

Cybsled

They will hint at Skye, but I'm guessing it will be more of a teaser for next season. I'm guessing S2 will revolve around Raina trying to recruit Skye or at the very least trying to uncover her origins. The whole "hidden inside" thing will end up relating to the Inhumans and the fact Raina+Skye are both Inhumans who haven't been exposed to the chemicals that unlock their abilities.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It DID make me want to see Esla Bloodstone though.
That's it, cancel Agents of SHIELD and dedicate the entire budget to aNEXTWAVEseries.

FUCKING DO IT. Fewer mediocre greenscreens of a giant plane going 25mph and more dropbears.

edit: I need more Dirk Anger in my life.

1848858-dirk_anger_atomic_puppies.jpg

Golt_sl

shitlord
He did intend to save them. It was right at the same time as the flashback where he couldn't kill the dog. He even said, when Fitz told him that he knew he cared about them, "I do. It's a weakness." He ejected them so that Garrett or someone else wouldn't come in and just shoot them, and he figured they could survive floating in that container.

Am I watching the same show as the rest of you?
You don't actually see who killed the dog, it's scoped through the perspective of the sniper rifle that ward had - which Garret never took off him when he "left for the car" so I don't think it's really clear who shot him. I think the way the scene was shot the director WANTED you to think Ward had a soft side, seemingly not killing the dog / inspiring hope that he will let fitz/simmons live. Then it's revealed he only shot the bullet to send the dog scavenging for a deer to then take him out from a distance with the sniper rifle - and then the audience realizes Ward actually has the killer instinct, then ejects them out of the airplane. I think he killed the dog and intended to kill fitz/simmons (obviously they live though). It was just the director toying with the audience's emotion.

Column_sl

shitlord
How about if it was Garrett scoping in the dog to test Wards loyalty.

After that scene he mentions you still havent killed off that soft side.

Caliane

ep 22 preview clip.

Kindof spoilerish.

Pretty clearly Inhumans. Skye and raina.
Gravitonium appears to be playing double duty as terrigen mist, and Graviton powermaker.
I kindof expect the cliche. Raina exposes herself on purpose. gets a bad transformation. either outright kills her, or horrible/painful mutation. Skye gets exposed against her will, but gets a good one.

Skye's monster parents implies Attilan(inhuman home) exists. They were possibly exiles? Trying to keep her from doing Terrigen?

Garret is going nuts like previous serum users were noted to by Coulson, without having the memory machine.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He's the EXTREME!

Dusty: So we get this one near Daleton right?
Rabbit: Oh, god.
Dusty: And we are way to close. And Jo's got the vid on it right, she's filming it. And all of the sudden outta nowhere, this shitty lookin' green Valiant comes pulling up right in the way.
Beltzer: [points to Bill] And this loser stumbles out of the car, he's got like a bottle of Jack Daniel's in his hand...
Dusty: He is naked!
Rabbit: He is buck naked.
Beltzer: Naked!
Bill: NOT naked!
[laughter]
Bill: I was not naked!
Beltzer: [whispering into Melissa's ear] He was without apparel.
Bill: Half naked.
Dusty: Naked. Ok, so Jo's yelling at him to get out of the way, right?
[laughter]
Dusty: And he just strolls up to the twister, says 'have a drink', and he chucks the bottle into the twister, and it NEVER hits the ground. The twister caught it, and sucked it right up!
Bill: Honey, this is a tissue full of lies. See, there was another Bill, an evil Bill, and I killed him.
Dusty: I LOVE THIS GUY!

Is there an F5? <someone drops a fork>
...The finger of God!

That shitty movie is the only thing Bill Paxton should ever be remembered for. Ugh, so bad.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You don't actually see who killed the dog, it's scoped through the perspective of the sniper rifle that ward had - which Garret never took off him when he "left for the car" so I don't think it's really clear who shot him. I think the way the scene was shot the director WANTED you to think Ward had a soft side, seemingly not killing the dog / inspiring hope that he will let fitz/simmons live. Then it's revealed he only shot the bullet to send the dog scavenging for a deer to then take him out from a distance with the sniper rifle - and then the audience realizes Ward actually has the killer instinct, then ejects them out of the airplane. I think he killed the dog and intended to kill fitz/simmons (obviously they live though). It was just the director toying with the audience's emotion.
It's fucking clear Garrett shot the dog, Jesus Christ.
That shitty movie is the only thing Bill Paxton should ever be remembered for. Ugh, so bad.
Wrong.

GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I wonder if they will be smart and use Agent Carter in the same timeslot as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and just tag-team between the two like they originally planned with the second Once Upon a Time?
Kind of hard when Agent Carter takes place in the 1940s/1950s. It is hard to pull off, but it may work if done right.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Uh, dog isn't dead. Grief-striken Ward shooting in the air instead of the dog. The logical conclusion is that he does a 180 and whips out his sniper rifle to do the dog? Yea right. Garrett had a rifle of his own in the car to see if Ward went through with it. Obviously noted that he didn't. Sets up a parallel for the audience to realize that his "weakness" comes to light again as he cannot kill his friends and instead jettisons them off the plane full of bad guys wanting them dead. Not ideal, but the only way in a tight spot to save them.
Also gives Ward plausible deniability when Garrett asks if the deed is done. He took care of them for sure. Ward is exceptional at walking the line when it comes to speech, it's how he got around the lie detector.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Um, he got around the lie detector because dude gave him like 5 tries. I could do that too.

Cybsled

Like was said, a lie detector is only as good as the questions being given.

"Have you been recruited by HYDRA or a HYDRA agent? Are you working towards an agenda laid out by HYDRA or a HYDRA agent?"

*blam*