Marvel's Daredevil

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The whole church thing bothered me too. So bullseye gets his ass kicked, falls from what seemed to be a 3rd story church balcony on to concrete, then manages to escape, get dressed in FBI gear and do his FBI thing like nothing happened within minutes, and not even a bruise?

this sort of bothered me until i remembered at the end during the fisk/bullseye/daredevil fight that fisk uses that experimental armor in his suits, which is what gave matt the idea to get his own armor made out of the same stuff. i mean i know kinetics wise, there's a HUGE difference between something being resistant to cuts and bullets, and being resistant to falling 25 feet onto the flat of your back... but since they are using comics physics in the first place, i'll allow it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Best season of marvel's best show.

Bullseye was great and Kingpin was even better than season 1.

Foggy still annoyed me, but much less than previous seasons.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Pretty solid season. As usual these Marvel shows drag at parts, and this season kind of went nuts with anecdotes(especially bad with Karen) but minor nitpicks I suppose.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
On episode 7 now, and loving the hell out of this season so far.

• 3Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
When critical throw is an innate skill... The bounce of a mug off a pipe into DDs face was hilarious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Finished it yesterday. Really really really good shit aside from the wasted Karen episode.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The Karen episode was good for providing some insight for the character, but it would have been better served as snippets than one big block

• 1Like

Cybsled

I think the Karen episode will be important if they decide to go the comicbook Karen route. In that way, what happens to her won't be 100% out of left field and will at least have some historical context.

• 2Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
D'onofrio is perfection as Fisk. My one regret is that he has become so intrinsically linked to the 'Hell's Kitchen' level of the MCU that we will never see him against Spiderman or anyone else.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
D'onofrio is perfection as Fisk. My one regret is that he has become so intrinsically linked to the 'Hell's Kitchen' level of the MCU that we will never see him against Spiderman or anyone else.

Kingpin really shouldn't be on Spiderman's level, anyways. He works better on street heroes rather than someone who just fought Thanos and hangs out with Iron Man and Thor

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Like

Caeden

I thought the last episode was a little weak. The happy note mixed with that weak deal between the two.
Nitpicking. Loved the rest. Wife and I blew through this season. If s4 happens, fully expecting an Elektra comeback.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I thought the last episode was a little weak. The happy note mixed with that weak deal between the two.
Nitpicking. Loved the rest. Wife and I blew through this season. If s4 happens, fully expecting an Elektra comeback.

I actually kind of hope not. I'd like them to do more away from Electra and the Hand for a bit. There is so much other good Daredevil shit that doesn't involve all that.

• 2Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I actually kind of hope not. I'd like them to do more away from Electra and the Hand for a bit. There is so much other good Daredevil shit that doesn't involve all that.

Yeah. 1st 3 seasons were great but lets just move on from Electra, Fisk, the Hand, etc. We had a lot of that stuff in Defenders too.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
A proper Bullseye season is where it's headed.

Agree that the final episode wasn't as satisfying as it could have. It was like a bad orgasm. Like sputtering a load when you're high on cocaine. Yeah the experience was great, but the end is just empty.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Caeden

Well, if you’ve read the comics backstory, it’s why I expect bullseye and a Hand-free Elektra.

There were tons of subtle homages to how DD and Bullseye have interacted in the comics throughout the show. They did a great job mining the source material.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Late to the party as always -- finished this last night.

Now, for me this was my favorite season. Thoroughly enjoyed it and I loved Bullseye. Although I was hoping for a Bullseye vs Kingpin without Daredevil mucking things up.

Question: at the beginning of the series it showed a scene with Daredevil and Elektra in a tunnel, then explosion then Matt washed away into a harbor. I assume this was continuing from some other series? I don't recall season 2 ending this way?

• 1Like