Mass Effect 4(Untitled)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol gimme a break. Like this has the first fucking chance in hell at being anything more than pure shit.

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have to agree w/ Utnayan

but,

Black Widow Avengers GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont necessarily care if a game has some "woke" parts to it, but after playing Andromeda... Gahhhhhhhh' damn is this going to be a woke piece of garbage.

• 2Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Andromeda while obviously unfinished and lacking in a variety of ways still had plenty going for it and generally wasn't as bad as people say.

• 4Faggotry
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In Andromeda if you use the Asian girl as your avatar she looks and animates decently. Looks kind of like Draper the Mars marine from The Expanse.

But yeah a lot of models were bad compared to the original games which are years older. There's no Miranda equivalent. Also they made the Asari fugly. o_O

ME-Andromeda.jpg

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Do they have a Kickstarter? I’d fund it just to read the pages of ways Utnayan would come up with to express his hatred and disapproval. They’d have to invent a new thesaurus.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They should make it xenophobic vs equity instead of paragon vs renegade. I want to take over the milky way with the might of the human imperium and purge the xenos.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll buy this game once most of you have done so, played through it entirely, and confirmed it isn't utter shit.

Spoilers be damned I won't fall for their bullshit again.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Andromeda while obviously unfinished and lacking in a variety of ways still had plenty going for it and generally wasn't as bad as people say.
I played it 2-3 years after release and it was fine, aside from the DA:I problem of almost all your companions being unlikable weirdos.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah theres no chance bioware or ubisoft make a great game ever again so who really cares, this game will come out in 3-4 years and it'll be mediocre but playable

i think the next dragon age is up first but i expect that to be another dumpster fire as well

the more interesting one is the KOTOR remake, in theory it should just be a remaster and be fine but i'm 99% sure Bioware will really fuck it up by "making it better"

• 2Truth!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
In Andromeda if you use the Asian girl as your avatar she looks and animates decently. Looks kind of like Draper the Mars marine from The Expanse.

But yeah a lot of models were bad compared to the original games which are years older. There's no Miranda equivalent. Also they made the Asari fugly. o_O

View attachment 411878

They made everyone fugly in Andromeda. I don't think there was a boob in sight

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
But they made sure as shit to let you know who was trans.

The BEST thing about that was the blow back from that Community as well. And then BioCuck montreal apologizing for it. Goes to show you cannot placate those idiots so stop trying to make games that don't suck.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I played it 2-3 years after release and it was fine, aside from the DA:I problem of almost all your companions being unlikable weirdos.
They deliberately uggoed up the characters in general in that game. And yeah, everyone was some sort of diversity checkbox person aside from maybe the highly forgettable Krogan. There was a ton of agenda pushing too (Asari retcon being the most obvious one) in that game. You don't send choppers to try and repopulate the species. My pet theory is that this was like Hitchhikers guide where the useless people got sent off on some made up mission to get rid of them, except in this case the galaxy shipped off all the social justice warrior types under the pretense of colonizing a new galaxy. Its funnier that way and the game makes more sense.

Social issues aside, the Multiplayer was complete aids (especially egregious after how good it was in ME3) and the boss fights with the tron cube aliens using kill gas were all annoying slogs. The game had design issues on every level and the story was basically largely non-existent. DA:I had a lot of the same issues, but they were toned down and the core gameplay was decent. Plus the companions in DA:I were pretty well written for the most part. Andromeda really marks the sharp decline point of Bioware.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
yeah theres no chance bioware or ubisoft make a great game ever again so who really cares, this game will come out in 3-4 years and it'll be mediocre but playable

i think the next dragon age is up first but i expect that to be another dumpster fire as well

the more interesting one is the KOTOR remake, in theory it should just be a remaster and be fine but i'm 99% sure Bioware will really fuck it up by "making it better"

“I used to be Carth…. Now I’m Cartherine. Feels good. Feels right”.