McGregor vs Mayweather - Aug 26

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Imma try to find this on the dark webs anyone know about what time the main event happens?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Paulie crashes McGregor press scrum at hotel and gets treated like male stalker.

Police officers grab him very forcefully and throw him away, eyeball him for arrest.

"I'm a FIGHTER relax!!!" Cop be like "IDC"
Paulie, the free publicity that keeps on giving...

i wonder if he's too dumb to realize he's just increasing Conor's stock, while Paulie looks like a shook bitch.

God he's embarrassing, he's acting more like a jilted lover, than a former sparring partner that couldn't take a punch.

Goatface

DH8SBcfXYAEyzTd.jpg:large

3360 diamonds
600 sapphires
300 emeralds
alligator leather

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mayweather is going to so thoroughly dominate Connor it's going to hurt his MMA career.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The one on the left had a tummy tuck. Look at that fucking belly button.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
McGregor returns to the UFC after the fight to defend his belt against Mayweather!?

This is a title match? No way.

I figure if conor loses, he starts talking shit and says everyone knows if it'd been a real fight he would have won and mayweather agrees to meet him on his terms. If conor wins, he still talks shit, mayweather demands a rematch and conor tells him only if he fights in the UFC. Mayweather is a fan of the UFC isn't he? I figured he was just wanting to do a couple of MMA fights and they created this spectacle to make the payday big.

If there's a title on the line, that changes things. Not the part about conor talking shit. That's going to happen no matter what. Even if he dies during the fight, I suspect he's already recorded some shit talk to be played at his funeral.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
i can't watch this live and don't want to be spoiled before i try to watch it on the internet

chances of succeeding seem low

• 1Cutler

Goatface

maybe if you are going to be in a cabin deep in the woods

on the MMA PPV that i have missed, normally get spoiled within 30 mins of getting up the next day.
weather channel even spoiled one for me.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Tell ya what, when we post here, we'll post 2 separate conversations, one pretending conor won, one pretending mayweather won.

Can everyone else get on board with that? If you watched the fight and know who won, you can go crazy with the other conversation.

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does the fight really matter? I mean, isn't all the shit talk, camera posing and ticket selling the main event? Both these guys are going to walk away with dump trucks full of money regardless of the outcome.

Goatface

odds back up, fear of Conor winning must not be that great
Aug 24 -
Mayweather -450
McGregor +325

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I got in at +505. Odds still look low to me.

Does anyone know if most of the money is still on mayweather?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Am I the only one around here with any money on the fight?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I got in at +505. Odds still look low to me.

Does anyone know if most of the money is still on mayweather?

Most of the money is on McGregor. I heard more than 90%.

• 1Cutler

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Most of the money is on McGregor. I heard more than 90%.

Are you sure? Last I heard it was 90+% of the bets were on McG, but 60+% of the money was on mayweather. I find it hard to believe the money has turned around that far.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are you sure? Last I heard it was 90+% of the bets were on McG, but 60+% of the money was on mayweather. I find it hard to believe the money has turned around that far.

Sorry, yes the majority of money is being bet on Floyd (biggest bet was north of 800k), but due to odds the books in Vegas will be taking substantial loss overall if Conor somehow were to win.

Goatface

according to a tweet from Vegas betting insider R.J. Bell, [Mayweather] is considering placing a $5 million stake on himself at odds of -400. That bet, if successful, would net him $1.25 million profit.