McGregor vs Mayweather - Aug 26

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
As if anyone on this site was going to pay for it anyway.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
First press conference is starting. This should be the best part of the fight!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mauro looking like a swagged out brooklyn hipster. Good to see him finding himself since Bradshaw slapped him out of the WWE.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck Schaub is retarded. That guy was saying some incredibly stupid shit before the press conference.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lol I thought he was joking when he said if you zoom in on the pin stripes they say "Fuck you", guess not. Presser was pretty cringe worthy, felt like Conor wasn't use to this type of press conference but if that's all Money has is shouting "Hard work!" then Conor is gonna eat him alive during these press tours. Of course it'll be a different matter when they step in ring but will be funny up until then!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i hate both of these guys but I hate CM even more for being such a showboating asshole.

Not like it matters, even in a loss this dude will clear like $50M or something

I hate him even more that he figured out how to get paid for failure.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i hate both of these guys but I hate CM even more for being such a showboating asshole.

That is why its going to do bigger than Pacman numbers.

The more cringe and cocksucking angst attitude, the bigger the buys. Conor knows exactly what he is doing. He is shoving it down peoples throats. The suit says fuck you. He knows the "it" he needs to shove down peoples throats is cringe and lots of it. Lots and lots of cringe delivered straight to the boxing world.

Because he can't do anything else except lose and he needs boxing fans to tune in. In fact, he needs all the boxing fans to tune in.

Boxing fans won't tune in just to see Mayweather win. They need a reason to buy this predetermined fight. That means Mayweather needs to be the hero not the heel AND they need to have interest in Mayweather going for a finish. It falls on Conor to create that interest in a finish.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Goatface

don't know if just Dana's hype but everyone is throwing out that it could do 5 million buys

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They charged for tickets to the press conference. Whole thing is crazy.

• 1Worf