Mechanical Keyboards

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Guys this is the hipster keyboard shit, don't question it. If you go to /r/mechanicalkeyboards you see a lot of it.

I had to once design a 24-bit RISC in college and we had to connect a keyboard to it and write the drivers ourselves. It included debouncing keypresses (engineers know what I Mean), mapping every key to a specific hex value, and then in code using symbols to "draw" the font for every letter/character.

I thought it was the worst you could get with keyboards, but I was wrong...

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Oh, come on, mine doesn't even have leds & shit.

It can get a lot worse than this.
rjwyhstsh39x.jpg

692GSiv.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't making fun of how it looks. I was laughing at how the layout is missing fundamentally important keys, like escape. Like how fixies are missing brakes.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Better watch out making fun of gogusrl or he will rub his internet speeds in our faces again.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
has anyone tried a wireless mechanical keyboard? looking for something on my work pc. i love my logitech wave keyboards, but i just type so much faster and with less effort on my gaming pc due to the mechanical keys.