Microwave Cuisine

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Costco sells Sabatasso mini pizzas that I could microwave and eat every day if god let me. Diabeetus

Cybsled

Ugh pizza + microwave = bleh, unless you're just reheating something that is old.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He said they are just too lazy to cook/hate their tiny ass kitchen, not that they don't have an oven ;p I gave them a lazy alternative
wink.png
I appreciate it, even if some others don't. Lol Thank you!

If you're ever reheating rice:

1. Put your rice dish in a small bowl
2. Add water to a separate small bowl
3. Place both side by side in the microwave
4. Lay a paper towel over both bowls (1 paper towel)
5. Microwave for applicable time

Should net you some relatively juicy/fresher tasting rice.

Cybsled

Hmm, never tried that. Anytime I get takeout and it comes with steamed rice, I usually write that off as a lost cause of reheating because it becomes that nasty, dry brick after a night in the microwave.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That method works well. I've done it before. Definitely the best way to reheat rice.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tonight I decided to make something gourmet. I documented the process, though only a little of it used the microwave this seemed like the most apt place for it.

It came to me in a vision, buffalo chicken ranch dip. - Imgur

Also yesterday I had some leftover chili and decided to make a sort of chili wrap thing. Nuked that shit, threw it on a tortilla, added cheese, nuked more, added sour cream and hot sauce. It was delicious and awful at the same time. And as always I put way too much in and it was very difficult to eat.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Throw in a block of cream cheese next time to make it more like a dip and less like a sauce.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I doubt there will be a next time. I was standing in the kitchen deciding what to eat and said "Hey, I have this random stuff. I bet it might taste OK in a big fuckpile!"

My buddy makes an amazing buffalo dip, I need to get his recipe. Or his dad's recipe I guess it is. Some of the tastiest shit I've ever eaten.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I doubt there will be a next time. I was standing in the kitchen deciding what to eat and said "Hey, I have this random stuff. I bet it might taste OK in a big fuckpile!"

My buddy makes an amazing buffalo dip, I need to get his recipe. Or his dad's recipe I guess it is. Some of the tastiest shit I've ever eaten.
I guarantee it's got at least 16oz of cream cheese in it. More cream cheese = more deliciousness in dips.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah it definitely did. He brought a caterer tray thing full of it to the fantasy draft this year, probably 3-4lbs of dip. Between 8 of us it was gone in about 20 minutes just on nachos.

My brother was upset they didn't bring cool ranch doritos to eat it with, apparently that kicks it up to 11...

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Tonight I decided to make something gourmet. I documented the process, though only a little of it used the microwave this seemed like the most apt place for it.

It came to me in a vision, buffalo chicken ranch dip. - Imgur

Also yesterday I had some leftover chili and decided to make a sort of chili wrap thing. Nuked that shit, threw it on a tortilla, added cheese, nuked more, added sour cream and hot sauce. It was delicious and awful at the same time. And as always I put way too much in and it was very difficult to eat.
Bechamel. Need that heavy cream and nutmeg to really leverage that roux.