Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So is this community friends list revenge thing exclusive to steam or is it on PS4 as well? I never say anything pop up for it when I played.

Also on PS4 how do you interrogate people again? I forgot how and it won't show how in the archive, only that you u can do it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So is this community friends list revenge thing exclusive to steam or is it on PS4 as well? I never say anything pop up for it when I played.

Also on PS4 how do you interrogate people again? I forgot how and it won't show how in the archive, only that you u can do it.
Weaken/grab and hold grab, hold brand/drain button, press it again once animations booming voice plays.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Grab with R1 hit X may have to hit X twice, O is kill.

Some dudes have green icons, that means they have details on captains. Some Caps can also be interrogated when they are at low health.

I like ratbag, he is my bro.....for now.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Grab with R1 hit X may have to hit X twice, O is kill.

Some dudes have green icons, that means they have details on captains. Some Caps can also be interrogated when they are at low health.

I like ratbag, he is my bro.....for now.
To be clear you can interrogate anyone for location/basic level but the green icon dudes give you all the details.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
This would be just an average game if it weren't for the Nemesis system.

But man, it's an awesome system. I actually have learned to hate some of these guys.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone using more than 1 monitor not able to get the mouse to stick only to the game?

It keeps leaking out the sides and is fucking up my gameplay, normally I don't have any issues with this unless I put it on window mode.

Ok this game feels horrible on the controls why the fuck is it so floaty? killed it for me, its like LCD LAG playing halo and smash back in the day, god looking left to right feels so fucking horrible wtf....

Vitality

HUSTLE
Shit feels fine for me, looked up the spacebar reaction time, apparently you need to move in a direction and hit spacebar for it to work. DUUUUUUH.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Shit feels fine for me, looked up the spacebar reaction time, apparently you need to move in a direction and hit spacebar for it to work. DUUUUUUH.
it dosent feel floaty? like when I turn left and right it really feels like the lag you would experience in halo or similar FPS games using an HDTV.

its really awful I don't feel like I have control over the camera really, and I beat this into the ground requirement wise, even video ram.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
it dosent feel floaty? like when I turn left and right it really feels like the lag you would experience in halo or similar FPS games using an HDTV.

its really awful I don't feel like I have control over the camera really, and I beat this into the ground requirement wise, even video ram.
Try running the benchmark? I had to tweak mouse sensitivity for a while until it felt right.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
You're also running a pirated version, we don't know if that is part of the problem
I guess, but there seem to be no other complaints, maybe its just me I don't play SP games often last game I played like this was one of the newer batman games and that felt fine.

im a big LOTR nerd so ill deal with it, plus the cinematics are nice so far.

yeah I did I forgot the numbers, but my average fps was like 88, with a dip down to 35 at one point for a mili second.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I guess, but there seem to be no other complaints, maybe its just me I don't play SP games often last game I played like this was one of the newer batman games and that felt fine.

im a big LOTR nerd so ill deal with it, plus the cinematics are nice so far.

yeah I did I forgot the numbers, but my average fps was like 88, with a dip down to 35 at one point for a mili second.
Only thing I can suggest is toggle some shit like DoF and Vsync etc.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Or buy it and get a game you know works right. Everyone I've talked to has loved the controls (response time, complaints have been from having to rebind due to clunkyness) and at least on PS4 you can control the camera so I dunno man but it sounds like a you thing.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I locked my fps to 60 on the PC, but I haven't had any floaty issues. Controls very similar to Batman/AC on the PC as well

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
chanur79 is my steam ID. I'm going to be all over this when I get home Friday.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
4 hours played now, done two story missions. First two hours, didn't die. Then got roflstomped 4 times in quick succession creating a whole army of orcs.

Tried to sneak kill a random alone orc, and turned out to be one of the captains one step from the warchiefs. He killed me so fast, couldn't even run as he hit me for 90% of my health and poisoned me to boot.

I guess the game might get old once I tire from the combat, but so far it feels like the Batman system, only more satisfying. Not seeing control problems I see some mention here. Doesn't feel floaty to me, other than quickly aiming with arrows. That part is a bit floaty as it feels the aim keeps on scrolling past the point I want it to stop, so it is hard to chain headshots.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
chanur79 is my steam ID. I'm going to be all over this when I get home Friday.
It doesn't find anyone with the steam id chanur79 for me. Try finding mine Lelix. Customurl steamcommunity.com/id/Lelix. The profile image in steam matches the avatar image I use here.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kissing vs. killing: How Shadow of Mordor fails at explaining the difference | Polygon

rrr_img_77286.jpg

Duppin_sl

shitlord
That article takes it a LITTLE far, but I found that sequence to be kindof awkward myself. Very ham-fisted way of introducing the stealth mechanic.