Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Or buy it and get a game you know works right. Everyone I've talked to has loved the controls (response time, complaints have been from having to rebind due to clunkyness) and at least on PS4 you can control the camera so I dunno man but it sounds like a you thing.
you know my friends thought halo and HDTV lag was a me thing to, same with smash!

getting more used to it but its not as tight as id like, and ive fudged with all the options game looks lovely though.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Can you even die in this game? Seems pretty incessant with the parrying like AC1.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Anyone running this alright on a 32-bit CPU? Is it even possible?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I dont recall picking a difficulty, anyone else? Its kinda neat how you can stamp 12 orcs using stun and batman tactics then 2 come and stomp you. I love that its hard to tell who will own you.

So i am killing my 2nd warchief and messed up and am getting chased by 15+ orcs. I decided i need to run/climb/rehind and start to move, i notice the warcheifs health is going down, so i kite my 15 mobs and the warchief dies at the hand of a rival orc and i get credit for the mission. No orc gets promoted to warchief but i get credit for a completed mission. Its kinda cool, and kinda lame. anyone else have the same experiance?

I will say on ps4 i am not a huge fan of some of the climb controls, i want to jump up a wall and some times i jump into or have trouble jumping off it. very small gripe but my only control one so far.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That article takes it a LITTLE far, but I found that sequence to be kindof awkward myself. Very ham-fisted way of introducing the stealth mechanic.
An article complaining about inane shit submitted as an op-ed toSJW Gaming HQPolygon. Color me shocked.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
vitality did you run into the issue of not being able to interrogate with spacebar?

was some weird issue where it was not registering, CTRL + space bar, just swapped stealth/interact and it works.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
"There are no users that match your search"
Hmm, Hedge Knight should work then. How do I find out my steam numbers thing? Anyway I'm tagging everyone in the thread, already avenged a couple of guys. Feels good man!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
is there a difficulty setting, if you consciously parry you don't die.

I just seamlessly at the start ran the wrong way into 2 power lvl 7 named orcs and their lynch mobs, and just parried my way to victory, the fight sequences are badass though.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would like a hard mode version where you couldn't learn what Captains are weak against. Instead you would have to try shit until you figure it out then once you did you would have to memorize it so you would know next time. Or maybe a change so that only interrogated Captains can tell you a skill of another Captain and they only reveal x number based on their rank relative to who you are trying to find out info about.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
is there some combo system or something that this game should be teaching me aside from like wraith stun super stabs?

like ill randomly press spacebar during a fight to do some cool flip thing, sometimes ill do a little trip and such, but I want more chopping off arms and heads, outside of "f" execution.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I would like a hard mode version where you couldn't learn what Captains are weak against. Instead you would have to try shit until you figure it out then once you did you would have to memorize it so you would know next time. Or maybe a change so that only interrogated Captains can tell you a skill of another Captain and they only reveal x number based on their rank relative to who you are trying to find out info about.
No kidding. It's way too simple. Add that to the parry parry parry parry parry.