Millie Was an Inside Job

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wish someone had archived the old site. I vaguely remember a giant thread where Millie was arguing for pages with some guy who used to not wash his hands after going to the bathroom at work. I think he ended up banning him.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Whatever happened to @Alcestis ?

xFOEDRd.jpg

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think that @zhenpai knows more about Alcestis, not sure why that seems like there was a thing there years and years back.

Siliconemelons

Didn't the no washing hands in the bathroom shit boil down to the bad army joke "in the army they taught me not to piss on my hands" essentially?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wish someone had archived the old site. I vaguely remember a giant thread where Millie was arguing for pages with some guy who used to not wash his hands after going to the bathroom at work. I think he ended up banning him.
Just imagine if he found out about Hoss sitting on the toilet rim!

• 1Solidarity

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't wash my hands when taking a piss, usually. Infuriates my wife, but I told her in no uncertain terms that it wasn't going to change. So one of my best friends comes over, takes a piss, and washes his hands, and she's all up in my shit like "SEE HE WASHES HIS HANDS" so I was like, dude, tell her why you washed your hands. "Oh, because they were dirty from moving old boxes, certainly not because I took a piss," pissed her right off but she doesn't bring it up anymore.

• 1Worf

Brad2770

I don't wash my hands when taking a piss, usually. Infuriates my wife, but I told her in no uncertain terms that it wasn't going to change. So one of my best friends comes over, takes a piss, and washes his hands, and she's all up in my shit like "SEE HE WASHES HIS HANDS" so I was like, dude, tell her why you washed your hands. "Oh, because they were dirty from moving old boxes, certainly not because I took a piss," pissed her right off but she doesn't bring it up anymore.

A85CBDAA-159C-4E8E-A6A6-0CB231EAC043.gif

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's good to wash them when taking a piss simply because it introduces more opportunity to do so. It doesn't have to be because of the pissing.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wash my hands if they're dirty and I'm about to use them for something clean, like typing, otherwise they stay dirty until I go to the shower or take a shit.

• 1Solidarity

Brad2770

I wash my hands if they're dirty and I'm about to use them for something clean, like typing, otherwise they stay dirty until I go to the shower or take a shit.

This type of thinking just reinforces my decision to carry sanitizer or baby wipes in my car is a good decision.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't forget to use a straw because there might be evil germs on the rim of the glass (but not in the water itself).

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hands: *exist*
Me: Welp better wash just this one part of my body randomly throughout the day.

• 4Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
If I had to wash my hands every time I touched my dick, I would never be able to leave the bathroom

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Hands: *exist*
Me: Welp better wash just this one part of my body randomly throughout the day.

Your hands are your primary method of interact with the world. Do you open doors with your forearms? With your mouth? Do you shake peoples hands with your neck?

You might be too caught up in the idea of the issue at hand being only the filth you yourself generate and the dirt/oil/etc... of the things you touch, while completely disregarding that there are other people around even filthier than you who are wiping their asses and not bothering to wash their hands. The same people that are touching things you are touching, and not washing away because herp derp.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
9 out of 10 of my days are spent on either my work computer or home computer, if people are using those I got bigger issues than if they washed their hands.