Minecraft

Terial

Trakanon Raider
We're just building stuff at this point. Helping each other out etc. No real plans as far as I can tell.

It might be neat for us to setup an RPG (mmo) mod on the server later and perhaps do that kind of thing. Maybe even FTB later on depending on peoples interest.
Cool, thanks for the info, and i assume the server is set up as survival?
man, i'm gonna have to remember how to craft again hahah, always good to take a long break from this game then come back.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Cool, thanks for the info, and i assume the server is set up as survival?
man, i'm gonna have to remember how to craft again hahah, always good to take a long break from this game then come back.
Yeah It's completely vanilla survival at this point. If you decide to hop in check out the chests in the lava house on the big hill near spawn. Might still be some supplies in there you can use to get started.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Oh well shit, I just happened to recently reinstall minecraft too so this is great. I'd like to be whitelisted

name: 0xzi

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
We're just building stuff at this point. Helping each other out etc. No real plans as far as I can tell.

It might be neat for us to setup an RPG (mmo) mod on the server later and perhaps do that kind of thing. Maybe even FTB later on depending on peoples interest.
What kind of RPG mods do you have in mind? I haven't played any.

Our box is 32gb, split 3 ways between Nutcrusher and 2 partners. DW20 soaks up most of our memory share, so setting up a vanilla server is easy. Our 2 partners have their own modded servers that are always empty, but they pay each month.

We may be able to make things work but Jeri(Nutcrusher...sorry babe, can't call my wife Nutcrusher. It stings a little every time I think about it!) and I would have to talk about it. So maybe it could be hosted on the same box, or maybe not. (But someone else will have to run it, DW20 is enough work on its own lol).

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Do you, Urlithani, take Nutcrusher to be your lawful, wedded wife?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Look, All I want is skeletons to drop bone chips and to be able to level up my unarmed skill to punch someones mining pick out of their hands and walk off with it.

Mug and Thug baby.

No but seriously there's pretty good mmo/rpg mods out there for things like skill gains and what not.

Even some good dungeon mods. I liked the few RPG servers I joined previously.

Might even be a good idea to do a controlled node reset after a month/couple weeks - regenerate a certain xyz range outside of the residential area to keep things fresh. Idk.

Rime

<Donor>
Let me know if you guys set up an FTB/Other heavily modded MC. That is what I am addicted to anymore.

Been playing BLASTOFF with two IRL friends. Mod is brutal, but fun. Sci-fi version of Agrarian Skies, pretty much - Only instead of being in the sky, you are on a destroyed earth.

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
dissonant22 whitelisted.

Rime I have an established DW20 server on the same box and I'll whitelist anyone from Rerolled that wants to play on it. Just be advised we have rules and younger people that are part of the community. I'll whitelist anyone of yall that want to play on it, but you do have to follow the rules for the FTB server.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Overlooking spawn from the lava house:
rrr_img_90304.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Overlooking spawn from the lava house:
rrr_img_90304.jpg
Sorry, that water walkway looks like ass and will be removed soon. But it is virtually impossible to get animals over to my island without it, as they can't swim for shit. Once I'm assured they aren't going to kill themselves on my cacti while I move them to their permanent home I'll destroy it.

WTB Golden Lasso
frown.png