<Silver Donator>
Home.

That is all.

wink.png

Maybe add slime to zombie loot table?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'd give my left nut for some sort of self-repairing/recharging items, but I realize that likely opens things up to needing a ton of other mods too. Just bummed that I have to go farm xp to repair a nice pick, and even then it gets too expensive after a couple of repairs.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He's basically saying we need another way to get slime, whether it be added with a chance to drop from killing zombies or via a recipe we can turn into slime. Right now it is almost impossible to find, and I don't know that anyone has found a swamp biome either, and we can't make sticky pistons (not sure what else it makes) without it.

I don't know what plugin would do that either, unfortunately.

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
Ok the solution that I'm familiar with is installing the ChestShop plugin and making a Admin ChestShop sign selling slime balls and installing iconomy so you'll have and continually accrue money. If yall like that idea you can also create player shops

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I don't know if everyone wants iconomy, it sort of takes away from the vanilla experience. I'd be fine with a chest full of slime too, with periodic restocks if someone goes crazy with it.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's a plugin called Otherdrops that I use that I absolutely love. Can be as simple as you want or go balls-crazy. Super easy to add slime balls as possible loot to something, and change anything else for that matter (breaking glass gives glass, for example)

Terial

Trakanon Raider
/home would be awesome, i guess that would give me a reason to craft a bed (assuming /home uses last slept in location?)
Thanks for the chests of slime balls, i was not greedy and i took a few stacks, you did use 2 of my chests after all lol.

Oh, on an old server i played on, you could set multiple teleport points, so if you build a house in a swamp, and one in desert lets say, then you created names for teleporting... i forgot the plugin though
so you could have
/home Terial-Swamp
/home Terial-Desert
/home Terial-Lost_in_Nether

you could even set up teleport point in the nether, but you had to be _in_ the nether to teleport to them.