Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The left eating its own. My heart bleeds.

More like inconvenienced than eating. The Globes will collect from NBC until 2026 when the contract runs out.

The decision to not air the Globes won't have a financial impact on the HFPA necessarily.

They could make 0 changes and still collect 60m a year in rights money until 2026. This is just political theater by NBC.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
More like inconvenienced than eating. The Globes will collect from NBC until 2026 when the contract runs out.

The decision to not air the Globes won't have a financial impact on the HFPA necessarily.

They could make 0 changes and still collect 60m a year in rights money until 2026. This is just political theater by NBC.
I'm sure it doesn't help the local economy at all. HFPA might not care but I bet others do. A lot of Biden voting others.

I'm ok with this. YGWYD

spronk

FPS noob
i don't really follow but a bunch of hollywood types are shitting on the Golden Globes for the usual racism/sexism/representation/etc reasons. Netflix and Amazon won't participate and NBC won't air the 2022 show.

Tom Cruise gave his globes back because all he needs is Xenu

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Maybe they'll have a teaser before Top Gun: Mavrick. It's a little under a week away. Actually, I think they're doing early shows on Tuesday or Wednesday.

spronk

FPS noob
tweets are being deleted but you can download this vimeo link i guess. as xar says probably will be the big trailer before Top Gun

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
tweets are being deleted but you can download this vimeo link i guess. as xar says probably will be the big trailer before Top Gun

i'm down for punished Ilsa

punished ilsa.png

spronk

FPS noob
real trailer finally got released

not out until July 2023 sadly (pushed back from this summer I think?), they filmed part 1 & part 2 back to back too

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fallout's trailer had a better music tempo, this was like an orchestrated quick cut edit of every place they visit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
real trailer finally got released

not out until July 2023 sadly (pushed back from this summer I think?), they filmed part 1 & part 2 back to back too
That just looks beautiful. I love the way they film his movies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user