Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Threads like this fascinate me... I guess what I'm not privy to is the years of history, hate, and something I'm sure I don't even understand.

Utnayan Utnayan -- I'll take Araysar's place in this... though I feel you'd have multiple problems with this offer as

1) I'm assuming your opinion of me isn't high
2) this offer isn't replaceable, and it MUST be Araysar.. yes? To prove a point (seemingly more important to you than anybody else)?

IMO It'd be both a lulzy and educational excursion for both you, myself, and the board at large. They're bashing you for being a drunk, but I don't assume you'd harm me.

I have no dog in this fight, but I'd love a vacation opportunity rofl. I will say, though, due to that very fact that I have no dog in this fight, I don't understand why you just don't post a pic of this mythical check in the first place. o_Oo_Oo_O

This is a great idea. Only thing better would be Vanessa as the FoH ring girl in the Araysar v Utnayan cage match.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
And to think this all could have been prevented if Ut had just stuck to playing his PS Pro on his new 65" OLED with home theater sound.

Thanks Nintendo!

200px-Original_Nintendo_Seal_of_Quality_emblem.svg.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
This was my hope too... 3x the win for you Utnayan and 2x the win for me (free hospitality and cured of my filthy, heathen lifestyle).

I'm sorry you feel this way... I'm actually a fun and rational person... no need to think you'd be stuck dealing with some SJW with blue lipstick and an attitude. But that's cool... good luck with this web you've spun.

You seem like a nice person, Utnayan is just a retard.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I’m live bitches!!!! I’m live!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just had to come see how drunk Ut is after that Vikings last second win.

Congrats Ut

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I wish more trannies were like Vanessa, willing to fly around the country for internet lulz.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It says a lot that Vanessa seems about a thousand times more stable than Utnayan.

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Aww the thread is gone, now I can't see the outcome of inviting Russians on cruises with water slides

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You can see Utnayan's new blog in the Sports forum where he's losing his shit over his team winning a football game. His identity is so wrapped up in that team it really might be the happiest moment of his life.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You can see Utnayan's new blog in the Sports forum where he's losing his shit over his team winning a football game. His identity is so wrapped up in that team it really might be the happiest moment of his life.

I’m more happy about what I saw man. If we could get to a point I know we all can, like I saw tonight for that brief moment, imagine the shit we could do. Thanks to my wife Christine. Never in a million years would I be half the man I am without her. I hope you all find someone like her. No trolling. No bullshit. No nothing. What’s great night. And I was there to witness it. I cannot even imagine the emotion of Diggie. He’s a great kid. A great fucking kid. Let’s carry on this crusade tomorrow. Tonight? I just saw what everyone hugging everyone. And it was one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. I’ll post some videos tomorrow.

• 1Brony

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I’m more happy about what I saw man. If we could get to a point I know we all can, like I saw tonight for that brief moment, imagine the shit we could do. Thanks to my wife Christine. Never in a million years would I be half the man I am without her. I hope you all find someone like her. No trolling. No bullshit. No nothing. What’s great night. And I was there to witness it. I cannot even imagine the emotion of Diggie. He’s a great kid. A great fucking kid. Let’s carry on this crusade tomorrow. Tonight? I just saw what everyone hugging everyone. And it was one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. I’ll post some videos tomorrow.

Post the check instead, you faggot.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Also can't explain Utnayan talking about Jesus and love and hugs while also talking about beating someone up with his friends. Well, the alcohol probably explains that one.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Also can't explain Utnayan talking about Jesus and love and hugs while also talking about beating someone up with his friends. Well, the alcohol probably explains that one.

Christianity was spread by the sword. Hope that makes more sense.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.