Edinson Volquez - 5 games
Lorenzo Cain - 2 games
Kelvin Herrera - 2 games
Chris Sale - 5 games
Jeff Samardzija - 5 games
Tyler Flowers - fine

So of course it includes two guys on my fantasy team
frown.png
I'm surprised that Adam Eaton of the Sox didn't get anything. He even admitted afterwards to starting the entire thing. He should have at least got 2 games like Cain did

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
7 games to a guy where all he did was yell back at someone who yelled at him first seems a bit extreme. The rest seems about right, except eaton should have gotten at least the same as Ventura.

Either way, I'm sure everyone will appeal. Watching the replay of volquez is pretty funny though. I think he was trying to throw a punch but what he did could hardly be classified as that.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Damn, Wainwright done for the year.

St. Louis Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright is expected to miss the rest of the 2015 season due to an Achilles injury he suffered Saturday night while stumbling out of the batter's box, a source told ESPN's Jim Bowden, confirming an earlier report by Fox Sports.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
both leagues need to go DH. Randy Johnson hurt himself batting back in the day, so have several other pitchers. no one is going to miss a .090 hitter that can't do anything but bunt at the bottom of each lineup. Pitcher batting makes as much sense as making QBs play on kickoff coverage.

moontayle

Golden Squire
both leagues need to go DH. Randy Johnson hurt himself batting back in the day, so have several other pitchers. no one is going to miss a .090 hitter that can't do anything but bunt at the bottom of each lineup. Pitcher batting makes as much sense as making QBs play on kickoff coverage.
But... we must maintain the sanctity of history!

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I disagree, there is much more strategy with bench and bullpen management in the NL that I quite enjoy due to the pitcher batting. Plus I would miss out on watching Bumgarner hit 2 grand slams in one season.

Then again, I'm also the baseball fan that enjoys a 1-0 pitchers duel, so I'm not sure if my desires are what is needed to revamp the sport to more appeal to today's youth.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I love seeing Royals fans bitch that we need a DH rule in both leagues, when it's precisely that rule which lost them a WS.

The DH rule completely removes all strategy involved in "small ball" and will only serve to see teams engaging in giant bidding wars for lineups like the late 90s - early 00s Yankees.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I disagree, there is much more strategy with bench and bullpen management in the NL that I quite enjoy due to the pitcher batting. Plus I would miss out on watching Bumgarner hit 2 grand slams in one season.

Then again, I'm also the baseball fan that enjoys a 1-0 pitchers duel, so I'm not sure if my desires are what is needed to revamp the sport to more appeal to today's youth.
Nah, Bumgarner being pitching Jesus in the post season is what lost us the series. He was directly responsible for 3 of the 4 wins. No Bumgarner and the Royals take the series in 5 games, tops.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
PTBN is usually a high sandwich picked player from the previous season's draft. There is a weird rule where a team has to control a drafted minor league player for a year and some change before they can move it.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lot of injuries piling up already. Wainwright most people knew about, but now, Brandon McCarthy is done for the year (torn UCL), Homer Bailey may need elbow surgery, LA put Yasiel Puig and Carl Crawford on the DL, and Jed Lowrie is out about 3 months with a torn ligament in his thumb.