MLB 2017

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is really fucked up to watch. Posted less than a month ago

Icon aircraft. living up to it's name. Roy, you were making 20 million a season at one point. Get a plane that doesn't appear to be designed by playskool.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Blitz Blitz Bregman making his rounds.

Screenshot_20171107-163203.png

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Such a disturbing photo.

Stock market is about to tank..

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
Looks like he was hot dogging it.

Zero margin for error if you're flying that low. Even a little change in the wind direction and you're toast. It's only a matter of time. I'm sure marketing the plane the way they do doesn't help either

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
https://nypost.com/2017/11/21/joe-morgans-insulting-letter-is-the-height-of-hypocrisy/

Joe's letter I felt, as did Sherman (the author of this post), was incredibly hypocritical and out of touch. Which is such a shame for such an incredible player. It's nice to see really prominent baseball "figureheads" with large platforms; Brian Kenny, Heyman, Olney and whomever else come around on the whole Steroid Era. Instead of "All PED users are bad people!" it's becoming, as it should, "baseball is a game defined by eras, with very unique characteristics (Dead-ball Era, Segregation, Greenies/Amphetamines, Steroids etc). It's tiring to be beaten over the head by all these old fuckers who lamented the roiders as practically murderers.

Also the Braves are getting hit hard in their International Signees scandal. They will lose Kevin Maitan, a big time 17 yr old prospect who is currently ranked #38 on MLBPipeline's Top 100 prospects. He was projected originally as a Miguel Cabrera type prospect.

Sterling

El Presidente
The Morgan thing is hypocritical, but I wish he still did the ESPN games with Miller.

• 1Solidarity

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I for one don't. Joe Morgan relished on shitting on the Astros any chance that he got.

• 1Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I am so ready for this Hot Stove to actually warm up, it's been frozen so far! Looks like an agreement will go through... But as with anything MLB does, it will be next Friday until it's ratified and he is posted. That being said, it looks like Ohtani is on the way.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only good thing Joe Morgan did was being inadvertently responsible for Parks and Rec.