MLB 2019 Season

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Haha fucking White Sox let Bill Walton do a game. Would tune in for more.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Thought I would share a fun card I pulled yesterday afternoon. Good parts, 1/1 version of the card, and two considered top ten all time pitchers autos on front/back. Bad part, got caught in the crimping machine when the pack was sealed, caused the damage along bottom edge of the card. Even with the factory damage pretty sure its worth quite a bit of dough.

FOHkaufax_1_front.jpg
FOHkershaw_1_front.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Home Run
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Thought I would share a fun card I pulled yesterday afternoon. Good parts, 1/1 version of the card, and two considered top ten all time pitchers autos on front/back. Bad part, got caught in the crimping machine when the pack was sealed, caused the damage along bottom edge of the card. Even with the factory damage pretty sure its worth quite a bit of dough.

View attachment 219695 View attachment 219696
The crimping isn't as much of an issue with it being a 1/1. Definitely going to be worth a good chunk if you can find someone specifcally interested.

• 1Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
For sure, take it or leave it situation dealing with 1/1 versions. I found that an x/5 version of this card sold for $825, and the 1/1 Jeter/Judge from this year sold for $1275. Figuring this one $900-$1000.

Sterling

El Presidente
For sure, take it or leave it situation dealing with 1/1 versions. I found that an x/5 version of this card sold for $825, and the 1/1 Jeter/Judge from this year sold for $1275. Figuring this one $900-$1000.
Sounds about right. Don't recall Koufax sigs being particularly rare so you don't get the spike for that which happens with some of the oldtimey guys.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 219695 View attachment 219696

Damn nice! Hobby box? Love the Stadium Club photos. Just cool photos all the way around.
No luck recently with Topps Chrome. If I buy anymore I generally try to put it into individual cards on eBay. Caved and bought a few Hobby packs for Chrome this year, nothing more than some refractors etc.

Really, really wish I would've caved and dumped some money into Doncic rookies last year, they have already risen a considerable amount...

• 1Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Yep, box was from a one of the LCS in an hour or so radius. Same with me on Chrome. Few retail blasters and hanger packs, and a random team break. Nothing to write home about, but did hit some of the #200+ SP rookies. I don't watch a ton of basketball, but do collect it also. Not sure the hype is warranted for Luka, but yea his cards did crazy things this year. If Zion can stay healthy his cards will be insane I am thinking.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Those are dope. I love being so close you can see the strike zone yourself.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Those are dope. I love being so close you can see the strike zone yourself.
Jeff Luhnow was there too. I believe he was chatting with player's wives/significant others. They were high priced plastic.
20190820_204217.jpg

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, this guy is awesome. So I know a lot of you watch his videos now, but man this one is funny

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
never post here, but lulz

sure... scores of baseball players that look Jose Canseco also need rhino horn.